2011 Dodge Caliber Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Caliber model:
I love my car so much it's probably unhealthy
By bakergirl9 on 02/25/13 01:15 AM (PST)

2011 Dodge Caliber Wagon Express 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car with 63 miles on it in December 2011. I love the orange color, how it looks like a transformer, and how the dash is set up. For what it is it is a great little car. I live in Colorado and have taken my little Caliber up Jeep trails without issue, so long as I have the clearance I have had no trouble. The manual transmission is really nice and makes it fun to drive. I love driving my car and it does decent in the snow. I have the most basic model you can get and it is comfortable on long trips. This is a fun little car but it is that, a little car. It is not a high performance sports car but it is fun to drive and has been totally reliable.

Very average car
By challenger9 on 01/27/12 20:28 PM (PST)

2011 Dodge Caliber Wagon Mainstreet 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I recently purchased a relatively new 2011 Dodge Caliber Mainstreet for $12,900 it had only 600 miles. I am relatively happy with ownig this car. However, I found that this car to be very slow, the 4cyl, 158 hp engine with the CVT transmisson is very weak. The engine lacks power for changing lanes and going up hills it makes long distance driving very difficult. Extremely poor gas mileage about 20- 24 mpg. Cheap interior and uncomfortable seats. Positive things are exterior styling and interior room. I would never buy this car at retail at $21,000. Howeve, if you can find one at a discounted price I would buy it. They are good commuter cars for providing basic transportation

Dodge forgot about quality
By usspecialist on 10/09/11 13:20 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Caliber Wagon Mainstreet 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car was purchased in February 2011 and 3 month into owning the vehicle i notice rust, paint chips, and the rear window started getting a weird diamond pattern. Also, the car started to run rough.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Dodge Caliber Wagon in VA is:

$136 per month*