2007 Dodge Caliber - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Caliber model:
Can't be beat for the price
By Ohioboy on 04/01/06 18:36 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Nice driving and safe car. Lots more room than my 2004 Saturn 4-door, especially for the kids in back. Drives much better, too. Some recent reviews have overly criticized this car, in my opinion. I got this car for less than $1000 more than a 2006 Saturn Ion would have cost me, which has less safety features and was not to my liking. For the money, I do not think you will find a more attractive, safe, or versatile vehicle out there.

Caliber
By Brandon R on 04/01/06 04:42 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I saw the ad online, did my research and knew this was the car for me. I got all the benefits of the SUV I was driving with handling and fuel economy of a car. Selection is still hard to come by at the dealerships

My black R/T AWD
By mzree9 on 03/30/06 20:29 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Caliber R/T 4dr Wagon AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have only had my car for a week so far I love it. I also have a Ram 1500. and to me this is a mini ram. It is fun to drive and turns heads where ever we go. I hope we will have a long relationship. It has great gas mileage.

Party time!
By George on 03/30/06 15:43 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Caliber R/T 4dr Wagon AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I'm 6 ft tall and even though it looks small on the outside, my first trip was for an hour with my wife and 2 kids, a vaccuum cleaner, 6 bags of soda and chips, a case of water, and all the stuff that came out of my old vehicle. Plenty of room! Power is acceptable for AWD and a 4 popper. The CVT with autostick is really neat and very smooth. Engine is very quiet. First 4 cyl I've been in that wasn't whiny. Comparing the Civic, Mazda 3, Focus, and Vibe, this rocks for the same price/features as the rest. Exterior is very different and Dodgy, much better than the others IMHO.

Love My New Car
By Penelope on 03/30/06 05:25 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Caliber R/T 4dr Wagon AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Even though I have had my Caliber one week I love the pick up and the smooth and quiet ride. The car certainly turns heads on the road. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a car with spunk!

Watch out Honda and Toyota
By Rick on 03/25/06 14:57 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Just traded my 2005 Jeep Wrangler X on this great little car. Makes the Jeep look like a dinosaur. They put their thinking caps on for this one. I have greatly anticipated its arrival. I have already sold a friend on getting one. My neighbor also. I get looks as if I were in an Aston Martin??? Rack one up for the USA and Dodge!

This is your "MOM's" car
By Sue on 03/24/06 23:30 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Read the Edmunds review that said was going to be a 20 something vehicle. Don't believe it. Traded in a '99 Eddie Bauer Expedition for 2.0L 4cyl SXT. The styling is phenomenal and is very roomy inside. All the comforts you need and more if you want to add them. Very reasonably priced. Been driving for over a week and love everything about it. Smooth ride, great acceleration for a small engine, well designed interior. For someone who is used to driving a tank to love a small vehicle this much it has got to have something. Check it out - driving it is believing.

Can't beat it for the money!
By wfd146 on 03/24/06 12:41 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my wife a Caliber this week, and we both love it. The CVT takes some getting used to, but it is very smooth. It's a compact car, so you have to expect it's not going to be as roomy as a Durango. The standard stereo performs very well, and the aux. jack is perfect for the Ipod. Side airbags, 17" wheels, and foglights. I paid cost for the car which was $17K, and you can't find another car with the capabilities and features for the money.

Economy crossover
By debula on 03/17/06 20:22 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

My husband and I love this crossover vechicle. The seats are high, great visibility, plenty of room, great fuel economy, comfortable ride and handles well. We never thought we would find such a wonderful little SUV in the midst of all the vechicles on the market. The cruise control works great.

If this is a Neon, I want 2
By CampJub65 on 03/17/06 12:10 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I was just in for a oil change and saw the Caliber in the showroom. My wife and I did a test drive and turned in both our cars for a trade in. It drives smooth for a 4 cyl and the exterior and interior are nicely done. You know what? My wife won't pass the keys now. We really like the IPOD feature and you think kids are the only one to use this extra feature. Fun car and a keeper!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.