Things wrong since 06/22/07 to 9/7/10.
1. Four sets of tires (awd is eating them)
2. Sunroof replaced (still having closing issues)
3. Rims replaced (clear coat peeled off, second set too)
4. Both front lower ball joints replaced.
5. Front speakers replaced.
6. Passenger side door doesn't unlock when cold
7. The emission light is on now, car bucks
8. My left headlight blew out. Replaced and it blew out again.
The horn won't honk when you lock it anymore and the doors won't auto lock at 30 now either. I now have to take this car to the dealer and pay out my rear to fix this with my warranty now over. Fix it then get rid of it. I always kept up-to date tune ups too :( DON'T BUY THIS CAR!
I fell outta love with this car a long time ago >:(
Everything from the tires to the killer blind spots.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.