2012 Dodge Avenger Consumer Review: Awesome MPG!

2012 Dodge Avenger Sedan - Consumer Review

Awesome MPG!
By my2012sxtplus on

2012 Dodge Avenger SXT Plus 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Copperhead Pearlcoat SXT Plus 3.6L V6 With only 308 miles on it as of today, my average MPG is 30.3 which includes city and hwy. I LOVE the 283 HP (smoked a similar import yesterday!) Another interesting fact about my Avenger is that Dodge is no longer carrying the Copperhead Pearlcoat paint line. It was discontinued on April 1st, 2012. Thankfully I was able to purchase mine last weekend! The interior is a huge improvement for any of the DCJF lines, no more cheap plastic or uncomfortable seating. I am a very picky and easily annoyed driver/owner and for once, I have NO complaints! I hated my Jeep GC and was hesitant to purchase another DCJF, the Avenger proved me wrong!

MPG, Horsepower,much improved interior, body lines, comfort, 6 speed automatic shifts like butter!

The only thing I would improve would be the wheel choices, I love the Chrysler 200 S wheels and I think they would look amazing on the Avenger.