2012 Dodge Avenger Consumer Review: My favorite car I have ever ow

2012 Dodge Avenger - Consumer Review

2012 Dodge Avenger

SXT Plus Sedan (3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic)

My favorite car I have ever owned.
By kshizzle on

2012 Dodge Avenger SXT Plus 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is the 6th car I have owned and I can honestly say that I am finally driving the exact car that I wanted to be driving.
Before I bought my Avenger I had always settled for what was available (hand me down cars) as well as what was cheap and reliable.
I drove a Corolla for 12 years and that made the decision to settle for nothing less then a 6 cylinder engine that much easier.
I drove most the cars in this class (G6, Malibu, Camry etc...) as rental cars but when I rented the Avenger I was sold.
Most people on the road do not understand that it has a 3.6 liter 283 hp engine inside.
Easily enough to beat all of the cars in its class.
Fun car for sure.

The 3.6 Liter 283 hp engine. I really love it when people try to drive past me in their Camry's or whatever other piece they are driving. That lasts only a couple seconds before I blow by them and they realize they do not have the car to compete with me. The only problem I had was one day on the highway the computer stopped the acceleration around 140. I still had a half of a peddle to go but the car just wouldn't go any faster. Dang computers.

Get rid of the speed limitation in the computer.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review