Love this car!
By dodgeman23 on
2012 Dodge Avenger SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
This is my 2nd Dodge Avenger. They seem to get better and better each time. I only have 600 miles so far on this car, but I can see already how good it is. The biggest improvement I see so far is the interior quality and ride quality which is far better than the 2010 that was traded in. Almost no wind noise at highway speeds. It handles much better than I would have expected. So far, I have not found any flaws with this car...its perfect. Too early to gauge highway MPG, but I expect it to be better than my 2010 which got 37.5 mpg on the highway. I am very please with this car and suggest anyone who has not driven one yet, give it a try.
Favorite Features
Remote Start, Auto Temp control, Radio controls on steering wheel, 18.5 gal gas tank, trip computer, compass,Heated seats, heated mirrors. Comfortable electric adjustable seats. speed control. Traction control.LED lights inside and out.
Suggested Improvements
Minor ideas: Put memory on seat adjustments for multiple drivers. Make a high level luxury version with leather seats and wood grain dash and trim. Offer a few more exterior colors such as tan and green. Offer other color interiors such as burgundy and copper.