Avenger HEAT V6
By sandyman1 on
2011 Dodge Avenger Mainstreet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I waited a couple of weeks to write a review on my Avenger Heat. It's so new, it's not even listed in the models. Fully loaded. This car is awesome! Pentastar V6 3.6 liter monster. Smooth, and just a beast wen you get on it. Same motor going into the Challenger and Charger. The interior is sick! Everyone loves the red seat/door inserts and red stitching. The quality of the interior is way high this year, impressive. Media center 430 is awesome. Great sound, dvd movies, thunder bass and detail. Blue tooth, voice command. Black Berry Pearl paint, 18 inch alloys, multi-link suspension front and back, 6 speed auto/manual shift. Great sound from the dual exhaust. Test drive it now!!!
Favorite Features
V6 Pentastar motor, Media Center touch screen 30 gb hard drive for music, 18 wheels, quiet ride, quiet glass, comfortable seats, plenty of room, dual exhaust sound, motor sounds great, manual shift auto stick, auto rear view mirror, suspension is great, power sun/moon roof, radical led tail lights, wing spoiler, nice sturdy front in fascia, projector fog lamps, I mean, this car has it all!!! It's like a Mercedes to me!!!
Suggested Improvements
I guess the same with a lot of Dodges, why don't they have a locking hatch for the gas? I guess it's old school not to, but just for the heck of it, I put a locking gas cap on it. My black berry pearl paint is awesome looking, but because it's close to black, under fluorescent light, you will see light scratches, in daylight, no. Trunk could have a hand hold in order to close it without touching the paint.