2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avenger model:
AVENGER HEAT
By budley1 on 07/26/11 18:10 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Mainstreet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I had one of the first road runners in Seattle. This car is just as fun as that was. I average 24mpg and have a heavy foot. After 3 months there is little I would change.

Better Than You Think
By georgecavalier on 05/30/11 08:18 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Mainstreet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Bought in Heat trim with the 3.6 Pentastar V6... Edmunds wouldn't let me choose that for a trim. MSRP was close to $26K but I got it for just above $18K. Car has plenty of power, my only gripe with performance is the economy-minded transmission. It's quick to get to high gear and sometimes needs a stab of the gas to shift down. Otherwise, a fun car to drive that never feels underpowered. I get around mid-20s MPG but probably could do better if I kept my foot off the gas pedal. Smaller than a lot of midsizers nowadays but there's more room than you'd expect. Nobody feels crampt. The cabin for '11 is much nicer with plenty of high quality materials. Rides smoothly and there's little noise.

2011 Dogde Avenger LUX
By krs4 on 05/19/11 13:37 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Black Pearl Coat Leather Interior Fully Loaded I looked at the Ford Fusion, Nissan Altima and the Honda Accord. If you want to stand out and have a car that is fun to drive. Buy the Dodge Avenger. I love this car! It looks so good compared to the above mentioned competitors. It is so fast with the 283 HP engine. Highway MPG is respectable and City is good too. The features this LUX version has are incredible. The UConnect system compares will with the Ford Sync system. It even does some things Sync cannot. The build in 30 GB HDD is so great. I have never written a review on-line before but I had to tell people to look at this car. It is my pride and joy! It is a little muscle car!

No better value
By dodgefan7 on 05/16/11 15:43 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Mainstreet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

No other car has horse power in the ball park of this car for less than 28 grand. The V6 is awesome. Also, the interior is packed with stuff. No other car can beat the Avenger price wise.

Avenger HEAT V6
By sandyman1 on 05/15/11 23:12 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Mainstreet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I waited a couple of weeks to write a review on my Avenger Heat. It's so new, it's not even listed in the models. Fully loaded. This car is awesome! Pentastar V6 3.6 liter monster. Smooth, and just a beast wen you get on it. Same motor going into the Challenger and Charger. The interior is sick! Everyone loves the red seat/door inserts and red stitching. The quality of the interior is way high this year, impressive. Media center 430 is awesome. Great sound, dvd movies, thunder bass and detail. Blue tooth, voice command. Black Berry Pearl paint, 18 inch alloys, multi-link suspension front and back, 6 speed auto/manual shift. Great sound from the dual exhaust. Test drive it now!!!

A blast to drive
By krs4 on 04/16/11 04:43 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

3.6L Penstar V6 LUX Model MSRP $27805 Fully loaded I researched this car for weeks. Looked at the Ford Fusion, Nissan Altima and Honda Accord. I have had it less than a week and everyone who sees it says, "wow", nice car." This car is a blast to drive, is stunning to behold compared to it's rivals. It has ever bell and whistle I wanted. Any of the others were less well equipped for the money. This is a sports car at heart. It will get up and go if you want it to. The interior is awesome. Comfortable, well laid out and stylish. Be different and buy this car.

MOPAR OR NO CAR!
By malibubandit81 on 01/24/11 21:03 PM (PST)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I wanted a 2010 AWD 3.5 Charger but couldn't find one...I considered waiting for the '11 Chargers but they aren't making an AWD model with the Pentastar V6 and I can't afford the Hemi price. Then 2 idenitically optioned '11 Avenger Lux models show up at my favorite Mopar dealership. Didn't even know Dodge was building them yet! I test drove one and quickly fell in love with the new Pentastar V6. Next thing I know, i've had the car for exactly a week now and I couldn't be any happier! Redesigned body looks great, drives like a million bucks, interior is wicked comfortable, I recommend the new V6 Avenger to EVERYONE!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan in VA is:

$148 per month*