2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avenger model:
Very fun and fast car
By ramforever on 02/07/12 12:49 PM (PST)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have just purchased a new 2011 avenger lux edition with the 3.6L V6 this car is great have only had a few days but all you have to do is sit in this car. and your sold the comfort is amazing, My car came with the all black leather interior, loaded. then when you drive this car the interior is so quiet its hard to believe. The new V6 that I have been hearing about and now driven myself. has awesome hp and torque, put together with the 6 speed auto-stick transmission. this is the perfect combination. Chrysler did an amazing job on this car. will write another review after I put some miles on the car.

I LOVE THIS CAR!
By rtm82 on 11/08/11 20:52 PM (PST)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Mulled over whether or not to buy for over six months!! Could not decide what car to buy, was looking at Kias, Fords, Hyundais and Chevy's. After doing market research and driving each one about 5 times (poor salesmen), I finally decided that the Avenger was the funnest! Not to mention, the MYGIG system is awesome! I was a little unsure about my purchase after I made it, but every day after I bought it, I fall in love more and more! This car has all the power I need, and if I drive it nice, this awesome V6 still gets 25mpg in town! I am so happy I took my time to make a decision, this is a perfect car for me!

2011 3.6 Dodge Avenger Lux
By kuvasz101 on 10/12/11 07:06 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I am in my 50s and have driven all types of cars. I have owned numerous Chrysler performnace cars. I wanted something sharp looking and fun to drive. I can't stop driving this car, I love it. The handling and performance are great. The auto climate control works super. The sound system makes it a pleasure on long trips. I could honestly say this is the best car I have owned for its money.

2011 Dogde Avenger LUX
By krs4 on 05/19/11 13:37 PM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Black Pearl Coat Leather Interior Fully Loaded I looked at the Ford Fusion, Nissan Altima and the Honda Accord. If you want to stand out and have a car that is fun to drive. Buy the Dodge Avenger. I love this car! It looks so good compared to the above mentioned competitors. It is so fast with the 283 HP engine. Highway MPG is respectable and City is good too. The features this LUX version has are incredible. The UConnect system compares will with the Ford Sync system. It even does some things Sync cannot. The build in 30 GB HDD is so great. I have never written a review on-line before but I had to tell people to look at this car. It is my pride and joy! It is a little muscle car!

A blast to drive
By krs4 on 04/16/11 04:43 AM (PDT)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

3.6L Penstar V6 LUX Model MSRP $27805 Fully loaded I researched this car for weeks. Looked at the Ford Fusion, Nissan Altima and Honda Accord. I have had it less than a week and everyone who sees it says, "wow", nice car." This car is a blast to drive, is stunning to behold compared to it's rivals. It has ever bell and whistle I wanted. Any of the others were less well equipped for the money. This is a sports car at heart. It will get up and go if you want it to. The interior is awesome. Comfortable, well laid out and stylish. Be different and buy this car.

MOPAR OR NO CAR!
By malibubandit81 on 01/24/11 21:03 PM (PST)

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I wanted a 2010 AWD 3.5 Charger but couldn't find one...I considered waiting for the '11 Chargers but they aren't making an AWD model with the Pentastar V6 and I can't afford the Hemi price. Then 2 idenitically optioned '11 Avenger Lux models show up at my favorite Mopar dealership. Didn't even know Dodge was building them yet! I test drove one and quickly fell in love with the new Pentastar V6. Next thing I know, i've had the car for exactly a week now and I couldn't be any happier! Redesigned body looks great, drives like a million bucks, interior is wicked comfortable, I recommend the new V6 Avenger to EVERYONE!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan in VA is:

$144 per month*