Used 2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan

View reviews for a specific Avenger model:

Doing Ok Dont Get Excited!! DODGE
By Joseph Rimmer

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Mainstreet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Dodge Avenge Mainstreet- What A great Ride!! I've had my 2011Avenger from 2011-2016. no problems what so ever!! It currently has 155,000 miles on it and keeps goin!! do all maintenance regularly. This car still can go another 100,000. its been driven to Texas over ten times!! From Minnesota.. always dependable!!

Worst Car I Ever Owned!
By Bria

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Express 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car was a huge lesson learned. The dealership played me into buying a car that was more than what it was worth. Selling it had been a huge hassle and knowing what I know now I'd do so much better.

Awsome comfort! horrible reliability
By cindi

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Express 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

If you are looking for a comfortable car, for short and tall people, and a smooth/quiet ride, with a sharp look to it, than this car is for you. BUT, if you are looking for a reliable car, than this is NOT the one you want!! we have had this car for 6 months and has been in the shop 3 times, granted it has just less than 80k on it, one time was for routine mantanace, but once was the check engine light sensor and just now the alternater. We are wondering "what next" we cannot afford payment plus fixing problems that should not happen.. sigh.. will not buy another Avenger, even though it is VERY comfortable and is sharp looking, it is not reliable, beauty is not everything.

Fool me once dodge, but fool me twice
By Logan King

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Lux 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is my second dodge first one the thermostat housing cracked and had to be replaced as well as water pump till finally died, I now have an avenger certified pre owned and less than 80,000 miles and regularly maintenance and same issues with this one. Two dodges same problems all coming to the amount of 900 plus in price.

My 2011 Dodge Avenger is JUNK
By don419

2011 Dodge Avenger Sedan Mainstreet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my 2011 Dodge Avenger New (23 miles on it)
I started having transmission problems at 500 miles, clunking,jerking, its scary sometimes, it now has 21000 miles been in shop 14 times, still no fixed, Dodge Corp. says all dodges do it , its normal.. there liars to me the main dodge mechanic's came on feb 4 and checked my car out I don`t know how when it was in my garage on that day..I feel that anyone wanting to buy a car Stay Away From Dodge there Junk..this is my first dodge & last.. Dodge transmission mechanic told me the computer needs updates witch Dodge doesn`t have, last Tuesday Beth at Dodge Corp. told me it was a one driver car !

Liar's , Liar`s , Liar`s .

Very Sad Com

great body design , nice dash board setup.

Fix the transmissions, clunk, jerks, shakes, Try being Honiest and admit there`s a problem.. Dodge is JUNK Fix Them !