Used 2011 Dodge Avenger Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Dodge Avenger - Consumer Reviews

2011 Dodge Avenger

View reviews for a specific Avenger model:

Awsome comfort! horrible reliability
By cindi

2011 Dodge Avenger Express 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

If you are looking for a comfortable car, for short and tall people, and a smooth/quiet ride, with a sharp look to it, than this car is for you. BUT, if you are looking for a reliable car, than this is NOT the one you want!! we have had this car for 6 months and has been in the shop 3 times, granted it has just less than 80k on it, one time was for routine mantanace, but once was the check engine light sensor and just now the alternater. We are wondering "what next" we cannot afford payment plus fixing problems that should not happen.. sigh.. will not buy another Avenger, even though it is VERY comfortable and is sharp looking, it is not reliable, beauty is not everything.

Fool me once dodge, but fool me twice
By Logan King

2011 Dodge Avenger Lux 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is my second dodge first one the thermostat housing cracked and had to be replaced as well as water pump till finally died, I now have an avenger certified pre owned and less than 80,000 miles and regularly maintenance and same issues with this one. Two dodges same problems all coming to the amount of 900 plus in price.

My 2011 Dodge Avenger is JUNK
By don419

2011 Dodge Avenger Mainstreet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my 2011 Dodge Avenger New (23 miles on it)
I started having transmission problems at 500 miles, clunking,jerking, its scary sometimes, it now has 21000 miles been in shop 14 times, still no fixed, Dodge Corp. says all dodges do it , its normal.. there liars to me the main dodge mechanic's came on feb 4 and checked my car out I don`t know how when it was in my garage on that day..I feel that anyone wanting to buy a car Stay Away From Dodge there Junk..this is my first dodge & last.. Dodge transmission mechanic told me the computer needs updates witch Dodge doesn`t have, last Tuesday Beth at Dodge Corp. told me it was a one driver car !

Liar's , Liar`s , Liar`s .

Very Sad Com

great body design , nice dash board setup.

Fix the transmissions, clunk, jerks, shakes, Try being Honiest and admit there`s a problem.. Dodge is JUNK Fix Them !

2 years and lost it's luster
By johntesh71

2011 Dodge Avenger Mainstreet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

So after 2 years and finally trading it in....the Avenger just stopped being fun...35,000 miles and the engine and transmission just seemed slower and it's as if the performance just got sucked out of it.....rust started corroding the rocker panels and the front bumper cover fell apart...some small interior faults such as tears in steering wheel and seats from overuse....it's a great car just lost it's luster for some reason

Pentastar engine, U-connect infotainment system, sound system.

turbo charge this beast and make it real wheel drive. Make this a true sport sedan.

good car so far
By pwlowe61

2011 Dodge Avenger Mainstreet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Price and quality is pretty good.

Radio