2010 Dodge Avenger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avenger model:
Impressed
By AJ on 06/29/10 13:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Avenger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a new 2010 Dodge Avenger R/T with the 4 cylinder engine. I was a little skeptical because of the small engine and "being a car". I have driven trucks around my whole life. I bought it because I drive a minimum of 600 miles a week with my new job, so the thought of 30 mpg was the deciding factor. I have had it for almost 3 months and have 7,000 miles on it, and I could not be happier. I average 27 mpg, that includes city and highway. I have had two trips that were all highway, my first I got 37 mpg and the second was 33. I always fill it up and reset the tripometer so my calculations are true. It is a great car and fits all my needs, even putting my rode bike in the back seat

Love My New Car
By Tracie on 06/09/10 18:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Avenger Sedan Express 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is fabulous! I wanted something that was fun and had enough power to make driving a good time but not enough to get me in trouble. I also wanted something that was the right size for a growing family. This car fits all of my needs and the added extras like the media center just sweeten the deal. It's fun and it fits the zippy mom car role I was looking for

2010 Avenger SXT
By RMB on 04/27/10 09:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Avenger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased 4 months ago and put about 5000 mi on my Avenger. I was looking for a combination of good gas mileage, style, and room for growing kids. So far I'm very happy with smooth ride, decent options, and no mechanical issues. I drive mainly as commuter car and get 27 MPG (80/20 highway/city). I got 34 MPG highway on long trip! The 2.4 L doesn't have impressive power, but plenty for my needs. The seating is comfortable except it could use a little more leg room, as I'm 6'3". Also, with the seat raised up, I can't see the top of the speedometer.

Still testing
By Dodger on 03/13/10 17:14 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Avenger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought this vehicle a few weeks ago and feel misled. I bought this model based on the 2009 booklet and model in showroom. The 2010 Avenger SXT DOES NOT have the options that come standard in the 2009 SXT. The ride is quiet. The satellite radio is great. I was told it would have "all the power" but it didn't come with a power seat! Will not buy another Chrysler Dodge product in the future.

2010 Avenger R/T w/V6
By reburton on 03/13/10 11:40 AM (PST)

2010 Dodge Avenger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is nice for everyday distance driving 120 miles a day. 3.5L V6 24V MPI Color Scheme: Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat External, Dark Slate Grey lower 1/2 with off white upper 1/2 interior. White LED interior lighting. Drivability: with slow starts in city driving, you feel all 6 gears before you hit 40 MPH. With quick starts like the on ramp to interstates, you only feel 3 gears and then the 6th for overdrive. This car WILL throw you back into the seat during rapid acceleration, but not with the same force as a V8. Mileage for the 120 mile trip is around 28 MPG according to the traveler trip computer.

New Avenger
By John Mech on 12/11/09 17:28 PM (PST)

2010 Dodge Avenger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just got this 2010 White Gold Avenger 2 days ago, so I have not driven it too much. 100 miles so far. I like the car so far. Very quiet, solid. This is a new color for Dodge for 2010.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Avenger Sedan in VA is:

$138 per month*