2009 Dodge Avenger Consumer Review: Decent Sedan - Felt Right

2009 Dodge Avenger - Consumer Review

Decent Sedan - Felt Right
By Chen on

2009 Dodge Avenger SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

2009 - Dodge Avenger SXT Flexfuel 2.7L V6 Automatic Well this is my first car, but I've driven hell load of different cars from compacts to heavy construction machines. I was looking for a sportier 2010 Mazda three, so I borrowed this one to get to the dealer and for me it felt right. The pedals weren't touchy and and the steering was just right for my likings. Compared to a 2010 Mazda 3 I can actually have control of my speed without looking at my speedometer every second. Some might not like it because the lack of pep. As for comfort, love the seats. I am tall with long legs and a bad back, so the leg room is pretty fantastic for me.

PROS Styling Steering Comfort - Legroom front and back seat Nice Trunk Space Flexfuel helps with highway driving

CONS Could be quieter ride Blind spot in passenger side rear window Interior materials are just okay Lack of "pep" Small side mirrors