Sharp & Sleek
By Chrissie on
2008 Dodge Avenger R/T 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I really love the body style of this car The R/T is the more sporty of the bunch with the performance and handling, which is why I chose it. The seats are amazingly comfortable I also have the heated ones so that makes for a enjoyable ride. The sunroof also adds flair to it. I'm planning on ordering the windbreaker to accent the sunroof. You really should test drive this to get the full extent of the vehicle, I honestly have no regrets on purchasing this vehicle. it rides smoothly and even more so with weight in it. I honestly have no complaints about the car it handles like a dream and I love the character it has it screams I'm Ram Tough!
Favorite Features
Tough muscle looking body style. Interior, very roomy, great for taller people they have plenty of leg room and head room. Stereo features and for factory speakers it rocks! Huge trunk. Heated seats. Satellite radio. Sunroof. Handles a curve like a pro! Chill zone is an awesome feature!
Suggested Improvements
The plastic looking door covers should have been chrome or something not so easily scratched I noticed they have kits to cover those and I plan on ordering one. The headlights are obviously very blinding with a load in the vehicle I had about 300lbs in the trunk and rear seats. Gas tank bigger!