Nice look to attract but a money pit once you have it
By lory3 on
2008 Dodge Avenger SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I hate this car. It has been the worst car I have ever had not because of its looks,inner or outer looks but because it is just junk. Created junk to get money out of people period. Since getting this car we have been having one electrical problem after another one this is just ridiculous. Never would I have thought Dodge could have created such a junk. I just want to get over it as it is completely unreliable since it leaves my husband everywhere and we have to be pulling it to auto shops to try and see what the heck is wrong with it over and over again. Of course so much money goes into this. Please people do not get such a car unless you want to throw your money away. Completely unreliabl
Favorite Features
Just how it looks and how spacious it is inside but the important thing should be to drive it and if unable to drive it what do I need it for
Suggested Improvements
Electrical problems really need to be improved one hundred percent they should have gotten someone completely reliable and accredited to put that together, who did they get to create this piece of junk that now occupies space in my driveway without moving or going out every month?Junk Junk Junk, I truly trusted dodge as I had gotten my first car from them and it proved to be reliable, which is my first and main concern with it. This is the last time I ever acquire one of their vehicles. Again do not be dum like I was.
By mommame
on 08/07/12 18:05 PM (PDT)

Lory I have the same problem. I don't like the car anymore. Piece of crap. I had an old Dodge Daytona I sold that was one of the best cars I ever had to buy this. My husband won't sell it tell my extended warranty is done. I want out now. I have ten thousand miles to go and I want to drive it circles to get there. Lol Dodge should be embarrassed, I am embarrassed. Nice looking car, But what will go next? The motor? My rack and pinion, The fuel pump melted, The computer made the starter stick and almost caught fire, Electrical problems like crazy. DAMN SHAME.