2008 Dodge Avenger Consumer Review: My Dodge Avenger

2008 Dodge Avenger - Consumer Review

My Dodge Avenger
By Jase on

2008 Dodge Avenger R/T 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car because I was looking for an affordable AWD car that also had great looks.So far I am very satisfied with my Avenger. The R/T trim adds the most powerful engine available and it is plenty powerful. The car can take off when I need it to. There is ample room, both front and back. Watch for the blindspots they are numerous. Overall I am very happy with the car and in retrospect would still definately buy it.

MyGig is great. MyGig combines Navagation, radio, multimedia and Bluetooth into one system. All parts work very well. The voice command system is the best I have ever seen. Heated and cooled cupholders actually work. Automatic headlights comes with the car, which can't be found on the Lexus IS250

Remove the plastic on the rear windows it makes it very difficult to see out the back. Add an acoustic parking sensor because backing up is difficult with the high tail. The cooled compartment for beverages is trash. Don't leave carbonated drinks in there, or it will explode with pressure.