I LOVE this car
By jln on
2008 Dodge Avenger SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I bought this vehicle with 20,000 miles on it. As a person finishing up college, I was looking for something reliable and affordable yet still stilish and interesting. Fuel consumption is amazing- I took a 300 mile trip at around 75 mph speeds and used only 1/2 tank of gas. I look for any reason to drive this car! The 4 cylinder engine isn't dissappointing- it delivers adequate acceleration and plenty of power for me. The speakers are great, love the light grey interior, and although the seats are a little uncomfortably firm, I am adjusting. This isn't a luxury car but it's reasonably priced, gets a ton of compliments, and is a pleasure to operate, plus the fuel economy is great.
Favorite Features
Sliding arm rest- good for us short people. The auxillary outlet is nice for connecting an mp3 player. Huge trunk and backseat is roomy enough for riding with friends and taking trips. Built in sirrius satellite radio. Auto down driver's window.
Suggested Improvements
Lose a lot of the plastic interior. Upgrade the rear brakes to disc on all models. Soften the seats and adjust the headrests- they push your head awkwardly forward.