I Love This Car!
By Al Stewart on
2008 Dodge Avenger SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I have a 2008 Avenger SE with the VVT 4 cylinder and it is a fun car. Yeah the more expensive foreign cars and the luxurious Ford Fusion have more for the buck in some areas but let someone who drives one be the critic. This car’s engine and transmission is assisted by electronic computer main board like most new cars in this case the computer adjusts the engine and trans to your driving habits. I drive my Avenger on the Washington D.C. beltway where you have to get up and go. Well some folks have asked me if I had the six cylinders under the hood, my car is fun to drive, sporty, and the safest thing on the road
Favorite Features
The sleek muscle car look of the exterior. The sporty instrument panel and chrome trim shift gear floor console. The 4 cyclinders performance at highway speeds - feels like a bigger six when its time to move on. Best of all the six airbags and other safety features that earned the Avenger 5 stars.
Suggested Improvements
The critics are right, too much plastic in the wrong places. The plastic arm rest not comfortable. The soft version on the upgraded models should apply to all.