2008 Dodge Avenger Consumer Review: I love this car!

2008 Dodge Avenger Sedan - Consumer Review

I love this car!
By Mindi on

2008 Dodge Avenger SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've owned a truck for the last 30 years and never thought I would own a car again. The Avenger changed my mind! The exterior definitely turns heads when you're driving down the road. The interior is surprisingly roomy, and trunk space is great. The blue dashboard glow is very soothing, and the instrument panel is laid out nicely. There are, however, three things that I would personally change in the interior, and they are: add an overhead compartment for sunglasses, raise the center console a bit higher for a more comfortable armrest, and flatten the headrest a bit so it doesn't feel like your head is being pushed forward. The headrest was an easy fix for me by turning it around.

Sporty and stylish exterior; stain resistant interior, dashboard layout and glow; aux. jack; storage space; and beautiful color (I got the Blue Pearl).

Revise design of headrest; raise center console for armrest; include overhead storage for sunglasses.