2008 Dodge Avenger Consumer Review: Happy Avenger Owner

2008 Dodge Avenger - Consumer Review

Happy Avenger Owner
By DodgeSalesman on

2008 Dodge Avenger SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Avenger is definitely a Highmilage Vehicle and I bought it specifically for the Lifetime Warranty. With the 2.7V6 I get ~27+ MPG on the Highway and 23+ City. I love the fact it looks so different then all the Accords and Camry's on the road. I LOVE the MyGig Entertainment and have more than 1,000 songs and albums downloaded with still a TON of room to go. The Chill zone is Great even though it eats up a lil room in the glove box. Besides the Glove Box is for a Owners Manual and a couple parking tickets, the rest is trash! Plenty of room for both my kids and the Stain Repel Seats have already paid for themselves. I absolutely Love my Avenger!

MyGig, Sirius Radio, Chill Zone and Stain/YES Cloth Seats. Sporty and Aggressive Exterior Designing.

I'd like to see a CVT or 5/6 speed automatic transmission in future models. I'm not a fan of the textured plastics but if you want a more refined interior, I guess theirs the Sebring... same vehicle really.