Great car, looks and drives great.
By AJ on
2008 Dodge Avenger SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I just logged 22K on my Avenger and haven't had any problems with it. I change my own oil, have the tires rotated and balanced and wash it every now and then. It really is a great car to drive, it doesn't have the power of the beefier 3.5L Avenger, but the 3.5l isn't getting the great gas mileage either. I consistently get about 27-29 Hwy/City per gallon. I can take a 5 hour trip (75MPH) and not have to stop for gas. The interior is a little "plastic", but it's functional and has the beverage chiller to boot! I did not opt for the sport package they offered, but I've seen others and it does add quite a bit of flair to exterior, it looks great as it sits though. Overall, it's a great car.
Favorite Features
Beverage cooler, Sirius and plenty of leg room for me. I'm six-foot one. Aux input for Ipod is cool and access to trunk via rear seats is also nice.
Suggested Improvements
Blind spot in rear A-Pillar. It has Auto-down driver window, but not on passenger side and no Auto-window up on ither side. I'm referring to the window button, if you hold for 3 secs and let go, the window will keep rolling down. Would be nice to see that feature when rolling up the window.