2008 Dodge Avenger 2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Fun Economical Drive

2008 Dodge Avenger - Consumer Review

SXT Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Fun Economical Drive
By ps57 on

2008 Dodge Avenger SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my 08 Tor Red Avenger SXT for a couple of months now and love it. If you are looking for a performance car, this is not for you. If you want stylish, economical transportation that turns heads, take a look at this car. It won't disappoint. Seating for me is very comfortable (5'6"), fits the curve of my back just right. Mygig radio is a nice system, though I am disappointed as I thought I could load my iPod onto it and can't because it doesn't read the mP4 format. You can use the aux input to play your iPod through the system though. If I had known that, I'd of stuck with the regular radio as I find myself having to look at the radio to change stations which is distracting.

Favorite Features

remote start, heated seats, Sirius satellite radio, exterior styling, stain resistant seats.

Suggested Improvements

Plastic interior looks cheap! I use the chill bin as extra storage as the "chill" is from an AC vent into the bin and is basically useless. My gig needs to read mP4 format, also shouldn't alphabetize tracks. Audio steering wheel controls should be part of the my gig package but isn't.