Bang for the buck
By thebroker on
2008 Dodge Avenger R/T 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
My initial plans were to buy a Chrysler 300C this year. However, the significantly lower price and sexy looks of the Avenger caught my attention when I went to the dealership. I first testdrove the SXT, but then on impulse, I decided to purchase the R/T sitting on the showroom floor. I was amazed at the difference. The R/T is at least as much fun to drive as the BMW 328i I had a few cars back. I bought it three days ago, and I love driving it so much that I've already put a thousand miles on it. It's just fun to drive, and a great value for the money. Also, four people have plenty of room, which is something I didn't expect in a car this size.
Favorite Features
The beverage chiller is great, and the in-dash CD changer is pretty neat, too. Above all, though, my favorite feature is the 18-inch wheels, which make for a very smooth ride.
Suggested Improvements
A little wood or carbon fiber trim inside would be great. Perhaps I'm spoiled by higher-end cars, but the interior looks a little less classy than a car of this caliber should.