Bad choice
By badinvestment on
2008 Dodge Avenger SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
Car style nice that's it. Car sound like lawn mower with bad gas, from the time taking off lot nothing but problems. Tire air leak often due to bad tire sensors which was recall and never repaired properly finally had to remove sensors to prevent from putting air in tire every 2 days. 2 sets of brakes, air condition went out, pulley belts, oil pan cracked, interior cheap, paint chips on front hood bubbling on hood and bumper chipping not considered part of warranty low resale owed more than value finally did voluntary repo credit score crashed but I am ok free from nightmare.
Favorite Features
Nothing but look.
Suggested Improvements
Scrape this mess>
By mommame
on 08/07/12 18:13 PM (PDT)

I want out of mine. Too many things like the rack and pinion,etc. breaking at 62,000 miles. Can you believe it? I can't. I'm sick from it. How much am I going to get for it if I sell it? Nothing. Nothing when I show all the work that was done. I can't buy anything else right now. My kids won't ride in it.

By unhappy48
on 04/29/11 06:38 AM (PDT)

I have had my 2008 Dodge Avenger SXT since April of 2007. The wiper blades and brakes have given me nothing but problems. The brakes have been changed so many times I have lost count. The rotors warp and the car shakes when it is driven and is worse when I go to stop. It is rediculous. I also having an electrically issue with the auto start and the horn going off everytime I use it. Right now the horn goes on and off and the door locks keep going up and down. I am not even touching the car. Used the auto start and the car would not shut off. I am so tired of this car it isn't funny. I wish there was a total car recall. I would be more than happy to give it back.

By commenter
on 06/12/13 21:20 PM (PDT)

The only legitamite complaint was the AC going out...all the others are normal wear & tear issues...