Avenger Review
By Cj on
2008 Dodge Avenger SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
Born and Raised a "GM Girl", I felt almost disloyal when I purchased my Avenger SE, but BOY am I glad I did! It's a great car for money! It has a spacious interior and many extras that you wouldn't expect in a base model. Cool Zone cup holders, 2 part adjustable arm rest/storage console and a folding rear seat with rear passenger armrest, makes for enjoyable road trips. It's easy to get in & out of and has plenty of headroom, which if you have tall and/or aging loved ones, this is a HUGE plus. The exterior is probably the biggest surprise of all. Who would have thought you can get a car that looks that cool for under 20K? It certainly wouldn't have been me!
Favorite Features
The exterior is AWESOME!!!! Nice lines and a great look. I definitely turn heads with this car!Trunk is roomy and has low profile entry, which is nice when you have heavy packages. No need to lift up & over then set down.
Suggested Improvements
Higher profile vehicle makes in the wind a challenge. Passing big trucks is not a problem though. Car is a bit noisy inside, which may be attributed to being a base model? Also hard to see when backing up or changing lanes. Convex spot mirrors handled the changing lane problem.