1998 Dodge Avenger Consumer Review: WELL WELL WELL

1998 Dodge Avenger - Consumer Review

ES Coupe (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

WELL WELL WELL
By MILLA on

1998 Dodge Avenger ES 2dr Coupe

Well I have had my Dodge for about 5 yrs now. Bought it with 120k on it now it has 185k. Was ok I guess. I replaced the tranny computer 2 yrs ago and done someother stuff. As in my strut broke blah... I am giving the beast up tho very soon. Its on it last leg. I have to give it some credit. I drove it hard and didnt treat it very Nice. It lasted for the money. Ive been reading some of these reviews. I havent had my handles break but I have the oxidation all over. Super annoying... And the turning radius is worse then a semi truck. But other then that it was a good car for lil old me. Now on to bigger and better things. Sad to see it go : (

Favorite Features

Power everything. The look of it was Nice as well. I really liked it and it lasted me a long time seeing as I got it so cheap and the way I drove it and how many miles it had on it when I bought it. It was comfortable and jus a really Nice car.

Suggested Improvements

The blind spots seeing as I'm small. The oxidation. The turning radius. My headlights are like burned or something so I have basically no head lights. Ohhh p. S. Guys! There was a recall on the ball joint thing! So go get urs fixed for free!