1996 Dodge Avenger 2.5L V6 Consumer Review - Fun to Drive

ES Coupe (2.5L V6)

Fun to Drive
By Tedster on

1996 Dodge Avenger ES 2dr Coupe

This car is the most comfortable I have driven ever. It's interior is well designed wit all the amenities for a non-luxury model. It's handling and aerodynimic design is superb. I am almost always stop by people and comment about it's sleek and sophisticated appearance. I am very content with my Dodge Avenger. The next car that can replace this beauty is a 430 lexus, 330 Mercedez Benz or 720i BMW. The main idea for this car is to keep it very clean and detailed at all times. This car is definitely a keeper.

Favorite Features

It's interior is well designed, handling and aerodynamic designed is superb. sun roof, powerwindows, leather seats with udjustable headrests, good heating system. Cooling system is OK, but can be improved on for better performance. I like the spoiler on the car.

Suggested Improvements

The passenger seat should have power seats as well for the ES Model. Definitely improve the interior lighting. Increase leg room for the backseats. Also improve it's exterior lighting with new technology lighting. Improve air-vent distribution.Improve AC system.