1995 Dodge Avenger Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avenger model:
Attractive Sports Coupe
By ejp on 11/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Avenger Coupe ES 2dr Coupe

I've had my avenger for several months now, and she's caused me now problems. All I have to do, is check my oils, and tires' pressure, and get the lube job every 3,000 miles. The Avenger has been running great every since I brought her.

Very Unreliable
By Kayla on 10/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Avenger Coupe ES 2dr Coupe

I have had nothing but problems with this car since I've had it. $3000 worth of fix-its in the past month!!

Don't Do It!!
By treeeat on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Avenger Coupe ES 2dr Coupe

I loved this car...at first. Within 2 months of purchase there were probs. I had 2 replace the battery and get it realigned repeatedly, driver door handle snapped, tranny cracked, $1200 computer sensor repair, passenger seatbelt locked up while the seat unlock practically strangling friends, always dying & towing, computer repair again, replaced the distributor-$800, theft deterent system locked and unlock the car whenever where ever, passngr door handle snapped, and FINALLY August 1, 2002 the engine caught fire while sitting in my driveway! Even worse, halfway through putting out the fire the car started! THIS IS NO JOKE. I took good care of this car.

Trans is garbage
By dispickle on 09/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Avenger Coupe ES 2dr Coupe

Trans problems - wheel bearings - tie rods - sway bar - radiator probs - fuel pump probs - total mess, don't waste your money

GREAT CAR....... NO POWER THOUGH
By djbubsy on 03/14/02 08:34 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Avenger Coupe Highline 2dr Coupe

i have had no problems yet other than a new air filter needed so far