2002 Daewoo Nubira Sedan - Consumer Reviews

SE 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (8 reviews )
DON'T GET IN AN ACCIDENT
By nosey1991 on 07/17/11 18:56 PM (PDT)

2002 Daewoo Nubira Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

ok i had my deawoo for about a year and i got in an accident i was going 5 mph and it totaled it. that was me hitting a reese hitch. the front bumper is of styli-foam. Dont get me wrong i loved that car it got me where i needed to go. if i was going 5 mph and it did that i would hate to see it at 40 mph. Would could have fixed it but it would have cost us more then what the car is worth. The air bags are 3000 a piece. And we could not find a radiator any where this car is alot of work if u have the money to but in it then go for it. This car is very expense to fix..

Not Necessarily Wise
By MrDElliott on 09/06/07 18:56 PM (PDT)

2002 Daewoo Nubira Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Daewoo for about 2 years now and am at 57,000 miles. I have had 2 window regulators go bad (different windows), problems with the front axle, problems unlocking the doors in the winter, and a bad front cam-shaft sensor. These aren't major problems, but since parts aren't available, it is annoying waiting 3 weeks to get something fixed. It has me worried what will happen when something gets worse (can I go 3 weeks without a car if there is a serious problem?). If you want an inexpensive car, feel free to purchase one (trade-in value is awful and you get what you pay for in this case). Otherwise, I would spend a little extra and get something with more quality.

GOODBYE WOO
By ALRIGHTY THEN on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Daewoo Nubira Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I HAVE HAD THE WOO NOW FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF. IT IS A VERY PRETTY CAR. AND HANDLES WELL. ALTHOUGH, JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER WEEK I HAD TIRE TROUBLE. IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE FACT THAT DAEWOO IS NO LONGER MAKING THE CAR AND THAT IT'S PARTS ARE SO HARD TO FIND, I MIGHT HAVE CONSIDERED KEEPING IT.

Great Car
By Starfish on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Daewoo Nubira Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my Nubira since Nov of 2000, the car has been through a lot of work, at 50,000 and not a major problem yet (knock on wood) the car has been extremly reliable, nothing major. Yes it is hard to find parts but if it works great then why do u need parts ? This car can stay with your hondas it will beat your civics and neons, it provides great handling at high speeds and its k on the gas. I believe this car can hug turns at speeds over 90 mph and its always something that make people wonder why kind of car is that. Fun to drive and good power, not enough but good for a 4 cyl. eng.

Love my Daewoo
By mdm17 on 05/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Daewoo Nubira Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had it a few months, but this is one fun car to drive.

Love It
By Tutigers on 05/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Daewoo Nubira Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have never had a problem with my Nubira. It's fun to drive and gets GREAT mileage. I have used it for multiple cross-country trips as well as city driving with no complaints. I'm definitely a Daewoo shopper from now on!

Excellent car for the money!
By Bobs_woo on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Daewoo Nubira Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my woo for about 3 months and have no problems with it. It was been perfectly reliable and a pleasure to drive. I test drove hondas, toyotas and the neon prior to buying and I chose the daewoo. It was VERY similar to these more well known names but LOTS cheaper. I couldn't resist..

VCR on Wheels?
By kubus_gt on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Daewoo Nubira Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Is it a car or VCR? After 18000 miles I would still buy this little car. It came with a lot of futures and without the big sticker. Engine is very rev happy, especially with 5-speed trans, delivering plenty of power in merging and passing (3rd gear is where the power is). Car is very confy, easy on gas (if driven right) and plenty of fun.