2001 Daewoo Nubira Wagon - Consumer Reviews

CDX 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (7 reviews )
Daewoo Nubira Wagon
By Pat on 04/27/07 10:14 AM (PDT)

2001 Daewoo Nubira Wagon CDX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The car was a great find, exceptionally well appointed for an econmy priced car. It's comfortable and handles very well. We've loved driving it.

01 Nubria wagon
By prodject on 02/19/07 20:54 PM (PST)

2001 Daewoo Nubira Wagon CDX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The basic short summary is that it's a very good overall car except it is in need of some extra power bad. It's had a couple of electrical problems, but is over all a very solid car. Comfy, great sound system. 27 mpg on the highway too.

Great Little Wagon
By Richard on 08/27/05 11:13 AM (PDT)

2001 Daewoo Nubira Wagon CDX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car as a demo from the dealer with 4500 miles on it. I have had 2 recalls and had no issues getting them fixed in a timely manner. I have had to replace the cargo cover due to the spring failing, but was covered under warranty and had the parts within 10 days. This car is great on gas and I did some research and the size is very close to that of a VW Passat, and if I went MSRP for MSRP it was 15K less than the VW. I managed to purchase the vehicle for $6495 with a sticker of 17K and some change. Great car for the price.

Great little car
By MikeD on 06/22/05 19:13 PM (PDT)

2001 Daewoo Nubira Wagon CDX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great little car for the price. I was nervous about purchasing a Daewoo, but I have had no problems, and I average 30mpg with it.

wAGON
By Dempsy on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Daewoo Nubira Wagon CDX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Car is very dependable. Gas mileage is great. Road noise could be a little less.Performance is great for a small car.Upkeep is very cheap.Only had to problems both was fixed under warranty.Both was factory defects.

happy with mine
By esthete on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Daewoo Nubira Wagon CDX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've been totally happy with this car. It's had no problems. Has started every morning. Gets reasonable gas mileage for commuting. Sorry the company went out of biz cause they were on their way to producing a great little car. (And my husband has more head room in this vehicle than in his 4-runner!)

You get what you pay for
By Bomba on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Daewoo Nubira Wagon CDX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Engine: Noisy engine with vibrations in the lower gear range. Suspension: You will feel EVERY bump. Interior: Cheap handles and CD/Radio. Exterior: Front wheels are hard to keep clean. Verdict: Why didn't I buy a Hyundai Elantra ???