2000 Daewoo Nubira Consumer Reviews 2

2000 Daewoo Nubira - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Nubira model:
So Much For That...
By Shelberz on 10/16/05 04:06 AM (PDT)

2000 Daewoo Nubira SE 4dr Sedan

$3,000.00 USD worth of repairs within 3 months. I'm freaking out in anticipation of what’s next. I feel ashamed for purchasing this vehicle.

Not the worst car I ever bought
By darryl daewoo on 11/24/04 06:37 AM (PST)

2000 Daewoo Nubira CDX 4dr Wagon

Even though many people are down on these cars I have to say I have had little to know problems with this car. Of course finding parts and someone who knows the car hasn't been easy. The people at Daewoo have been very good about finding the right people to work on the car. So I have been lucky. I think the motor and transmission in the car are outstanding. Just a shame what GM did to all of us poor folks stuck with a Daewoo.

CDX Wagon 5 speed
By DanL on 09/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Daewoo Nubira CDX 4dr Wagon

Bought in Sep 2000 and now has 73000 on it. Main belt broke at 52000 killing the engine but was covered on warranty. Tires do not last as long as other cars. I get 27 in town and up to 35 highway. Nice handling and brakes. Has developed a vibration in front end at 70000, and is on its 3rd battery. Power mirros quit early on. No resale so I'll keep it another year.

I Love My Daewoo !
By roadtripsal on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Daewoo Nubira CDX 4dr Wagon

Bought my Nubira Wagon new 1/2001, it now has 74,000 miles and is a dream to drive. Drive 70 miles a day to work and it has never failed me. Any repairs were completed with minimal hassle, mostly the dealer's fault. Parts come from the Daewoo Parts Division in California Body in great shape, no rust, even in a snowy climate where road salt is hard on cars. I have made 6 trips to Georgia (1200 miles) and have always been comfortable. Sound system is terrific, all luxury extras were included in the price. Calamitous they no longer sell in US !!

a good daewoo
By rmart on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Daewoo Nubira SE 4dr Sedan

60,000 + miles and still going strong!!!!

purchased used
By sojona12 on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Daewoo Nubira SE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used. It had a couple of dents in it, but nothing major. I thoughtit was reasonably priced . Now hopwever, in our state our inspections are stricter and this car being new as it is(2000) doesn't pass. With the company being now defunct, it is not easy obtaining parts for it as it would be with any other vehicle. I think this should be something for anyone thinking about purchasing one to think about. There are only so many places to get parts and no one to dealer to call to ask questions.

sucks
By hehatedaewoobob on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Daewoo Nubira SE 4dr Sedan

I would not wish this so called vehical on my worst enemy.No parts,waited two weeks to have faulty oil seal fixed,sensors going and did I mention no parts,hub caps peeling,tiers bald at 30,000 miles,gas cap and trunck release don,t work.very noisy at high speeds,fan very loud,no imean no resale or trade value.You better be driving this car untill you pay it off or swallow a lot of money.Did I mention no parts...

Well-built car
By Bubcas on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Daewoo Nubira CDX 4dr Sedan

We bought this car almost 2 years ago for the price is right. Had no regret owning it since then and so far no problems with the car except for service maintenance every 6 months. The interior of this car is great with good speakers of the CD player. Sad to say that the company went bankrupt coz it was a very well made car compare to other name brands.

The Woo
By Iceberg on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Daewoo Nubira SE 4dr Sedan

I love my Daewoo. I just wish that there were more dealerships. I would feel more comfortable about going on long trips. But my Woo is an excellent road trip car.

Great car at excellent price
By Freya on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Daewoo Nubira SE 4dr Sedan

If you want a great car at an amazing price, this is it. I've put on 25k in six months, in extreme Florida heat, doing high speeds, and it is incredible. Safe, secure, good for my fat body and tall long legs (I'm five foot ten inches!). I highly reccommend this car for anyone!