2002 Daewoo Leganza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Leganza model:
Love LOVE LOVE my car
By Morgan Loves her woo on 01/12/10 19:25 PM (PST)

2002 Daewoo Leganza Sedan CDX 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I got lucky and got my car in 2006 for 4,000. NOTHING was maintained on it and I only JUST have had to start doing the typical, tie rod replacements break pads and so on and so fourth. Of course I would love to own a brand new car but my car is still amazing. Anyone who says Daewoo's are horrible cars that will leave you on the side of the road are WRONG! My boyfriend has a scion and I laugh when I watch how many times he fills up in a week going the same distance as I do, actually less my job requires me to travel alot and I never have to worry about it failing! I hope you reconsider and choose it don't listen to the other people who say they hate it they just didn't appreciate it

Excelent Performance and Appearence
By E.F. STINSON on 11/15/08 09:49 AM (PST)

2002 Daewoo Leganza Sedan CDX 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Purchased a Daewoo Leganza CDX because the dealer was giving away a free Daewoo if you bought one. I was the real deal and we got a nice low mileage 1999 Daewoo Lebera 2 door sedan free. Both are still running well in 2008 since purchase in 2002.

Awesome Car
By kathy on 11/26/07 09:08 AM (PST)

2002 Daewoo Leganza Sedan CDX 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I really like this car. Got it used from a dealer and it only had 11000 miles on it. Great value.

Great car for great price
By td1 on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Daewoo Leganza Sedan CDX 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Toyota Camry for 8000 less! Great car.

honest review
By zatez on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Daewoo Leganza Sedan CDX 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased for $4500.00 with 24 miles on it. Great deal and it came with all the options except leather and sunroof. I originally purchased to drive while I rebuilt my truck and was suprised at the features and ride comfort for a inexpensive ride for the money (even if it was at MSRP would be a good value in the class it was selling in) I have no problem getting parts or warranty work (headlight moisture) completed in a timely manner. Good bang for the buck!!

Awesome
By Let'sga on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Daewoo Leganza Sedan CDX 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

This is the best car I've ever had. A lot better than Accord or Camry in 4cyl.

What a deal :)
By RobynAnn on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Daewoo Leganza Sedan CDX 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I was able to get a BRAND NEW 2002 Leganza CDX with every single option available for $10,000 because of the problems the Daewoo company has been facing. It is a GREAT car. I LOVE IT!! I am a bit concerned about the availability of parts and service. So far all I have needed to order was a new rear view mirror (x boyfriend broke) and I got it within a week. A great deal for me. Would not have paid the sticker price of $22,000.00 but love it for only $10,000.00

Poor Customer
By CAJulie on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Great car...no problems

one of THE BEST
By Infamous on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Daewoo Leganza Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I think that this car is a very good car. With the comfort that I feel when I'm driving it and the easy manuvering is a really good quality. And not only does it feel good, drive good, but also looks really good. I have a 2000 Daewoo Laganza SE, Silver. The paint just shines and looks like something 007:James Bond might drive.

nice
By obe.one on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Daewoo Leganza Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Very good car...one - is too soft suspension