1999 Daewoo Lanos Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lanos model:
Worst Purchase ever made in my Life
By Crystal on 09/29/05 00:34 AM (PDT)

1999 Daewoo Lanos Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

I am so sick of problems with this car I can't even begin to tell my story but let just say out of the six years I have owned this junk I have only been able to drive this car for 3 years because I can't locate simple parts. BEWARE! I haven't put any mileage on this car in 3 years so I don't even know my annual mileage.

Great car
By toysrnez on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Daewoo Lanos Sedan S 4dr Sedan

I wish the company was still in business-great car-no value!!

LANOSY MANOSY!!!
By LanosMan on 03/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Daewoo Lanos Sedan SX 4dr Sedan

This car is the best buy for someone without a lot of money and wanting a reliable car. Plus the sticker was so cheap that it left me a lot of money to soup it up with 17s instead of the standard 12.5s it comes with. I haven't had a car this good since my Bronco.

surprised
By ronni on 03/12/02 22:36 PM (PST)

1999 Daewoo Lanos Sedan SX 4dr Sedan

I have been surprised at the build quality and performance of this extra cheap car. My wife and I fight over who can drive it to work (as the Pontiac Grand Am sits in the driveway).

Don't be afraid
By lovethelanos on 03/06/02 09:53 AM (PST)

1999 Daewoo Lanos Sedan SX 4dr Sedan

I wasn't sure if I should gamble on a Daewoo, but after over 50,000 miles, I am still delighted. I have found my Lanos sedan to be extremely reliable and fun to drive. For the price paid, I don't know how I could have gone wrong. After driving small domestic cars for years (like the Ford Escort), I forgot what is was like to NOT be on a first name basis with the dealer's service department. I haven't had one reliability problem or complaint with my car.