read and research before buying
By cross your fingers on
2002 Chrysler Voyager 4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 3A)
I bought this van new in December 2002. I had 4 recalls and a number of other problems go wrong with this van. 1. power steering pump leaked. 2. The oil was mixing with the coolant. 3. the front right tie rod broke. 4. the a/c unit quit working. 5. The sway bar bushings wear out every 6 months due to the cheap plastic material that is used. 6. the rear windshield wiper takes five min. just to wipe once ( no lie). 7. The dash board indicator lights (park thru 1st.) gear all light up, so now you do not know what gear you are in. that is all in the first 3 years / 36000 miles and good luck getting anything fixed under warranty after that. I have bought one dodge and Chrysler, and will never buy anothere.
Favorite Features
Save your money and buy a Honda product. It might cost you a couple thousand more, but you will never be sorry you did. Do not make the same mistake that I did. I finally purchased a Honda vehicle in 2004, and I have not had any problems.
Suggested Improvements
When you build a product that's junk, do not expect repeat customers. read consumers report, they will tell you what vehicles have fewer problems. Like I said before I will never buy a Dodge or Chrysler again due to all the break downs and repair bills.