2014 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Review: Rear air shocks defective off

2014 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Review

Limited Passenger Minivan (3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic)

Rear air shocks defective off dealers lot
By kgm3 on

2014 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The ride was very poor right off dealers lot. The air shocks did not hold charge. Warranty was called to replace and after many calls from the customer care department with loss orders and 800 back orders on this parts for our area. The parts arrived seven weeks later after repeated calls and miss directions. Unable to drive vehicle. The new parts did not overly improve the ride which is choppy my old 2010 Grand Caravan has a better ride then the more expensive 2014 Town & Country. Last year for this model guess they do not care once they have your money.

I have purchased these Vans for over 25 years every three years and have notice a define decline in quality control since.

Do not purchase the 2014 Town & Country as not worth the value. I was a loyal customer of these vehicles. No more. Watch the air shock problem and the ride as seems a more outspread problem with these vehicles.
By art3
on 06/08/14 18:44 PM (PDT)

I have owned 4 Caravans since 1985 and I recently tried out a Grand Caravan and Town and Country and the driver legroom is definitely lacking in these vehicles. I guess I will be looking elsewhere. Can't believe that the larger vehicle has a cramped driver space.