2013 a Must See!
By autigers1 on
2013 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I am not sure why the Town and Country is not considered a top class minivan. The base model, Touring, provides everything a minivan driver craves from the top class but has to pay an arm and a leg for! The Touring model came standard with DVD, Back-up camera and Power Lift gate! My Honda Odyssey EX-L did not come with these options as standard options. The dash is equipped with a lot of gadgets including Bluetooth. The kids have plug ins in the back for their ipods. The drive is WAY better than my Odyssey. It is very quiet. The engine does sound a little loud when leaving a red light but it levels out quickly. There were so many incentives that this van was cheaper than a used one!
Favorite Features
The Stow and Go seats are a major plus. The USB ports in the back will eliminate the kids asking me to plug in their devices. Although only one side has the plugs...The power lift gate opens and closes with a touch of a button. This feature is only found on the top of the line models in the Honda Odyssey. The back up camera provides comfort knowing there are no children behind my car. Chrysler offers a Lifetime Warranty on the van. Seriously...it is a lifetime of bumper to bumper coverage. I plan to drive this van for as long as possible and know everything will be covered.
Suggested Improvements
The arm rests in the middle seats are not comfortable to the kids. There is not a remote for the DVD in the back so it needs to be controlled by the driver. The base model does not come with heated seats on the leatherette...but it is OK. The comfort of this leather is way better than cloth so I am not complaining too much. For the price, I cannot complain about much. Make sure you check out the Incentives before going to the dealer. We ended up with over $3000 in incentives plus the dealer was having $5000 in additional incentives. Do your homework before going and you will get a great van at a great price.
By marine2
on 04/10/13 22:56 PM (PDT)

I bought the Town and Country L. I can't believe the difference in looks, handling and ride between this and my older 2005 Dodge GC. Everything has been upgraded and improved over the forth generation minivans. I was blown away when I looked inside. I knew I had to have this minivan. It has everything I ever wanted in any vehicle. With Stow and Go, I finally get my cake and can eat it too.

By jimboy2
on 01/18/13 04:02 AM (PST)

I have a 2011 Town and Country @ 37,000 kms. driven for almost 1 yr and 5 mos now... and i give this van a thumbs-up.It still run very good despite the harsh and unpredictable Canadian climate.NO problem at all.Mine is a touring model only but with a touch of luxury : remote starter,push button starter,inteligent key (no need to bring out the key in my pocket whether to open nor lock the doors,satellite radio,power doors and windows including the liftgate,powerful 283 hp engine and 6 speed transmission,rear chairs all folded flat to the floor etc...