2012 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Review: Time for a mini van

2012 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Review

Touring Passenger Minivan (3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic)

Time for a mini van
By brewdog1 on

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Had to trade my beautiful black Hemi Jeep Commander for a van. Could not be happier with the T &C from Chrysler. Kids love all the DVD players,headsets and room inside. Great value, lots of power and "classy" chrome accents. If you have to grow up and have to buy "the family car" this is the one for you.
By jami369
on 11/07/13 05:53 AM (PST)

We traded in our Jeep Commander to for the T&C. I sure do miss it, but the T&C is perfect for our family of 7! The 3rd row in our Jeep was so small, and had to lay middle seats down for the kids to get in the back. Love all the room in our van!

By ehuite
on 10/12/12 20:29 PM (PDT)

purchased a 2012 Town/Country Touring L in May 2012 - to date have had the transmission rebuilt twice and have scheduled the 3rd rebuild next week. Sliding doors have major problems in inadvertent closing and stuck open. Tire psi gauge inaccurate. 20 inch tires makes for a very delicate driving experience, too sensitive. Building speed going up ramps and/or hills is tedious at best. I bought this van to replace a 2004 Pontiac Montana that I drove for 9 years. This new van is not the car that the Montana was. I doubt I will drive this town/country van for more than a year, I 'll probably take the hit and trade it for another make.