Great service great car
By agdowns on
2012 Chrysler Town and Country Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I traded in my 2008 T&C for a 2012 T&C at Safford of Fredericksburg Dodge. My sales person was excellent. He was very honest, helped me with all of my questions and wasn't satisfied until I got the car that I wanted. I took advantage of the USAA auto circle to ensure I got the best price. My buying experience was smooth and I drove off with the car of my choice. The entire staff was professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to make a purchase new or used. Everytime I get in my car I have a smile on my face....
Favorite Features
My favorite features of the 2012 T&C are the USB in the extra glove compartment for my Ipod, blind spot indicators, camera and rear sensors, dual DVD players, bluetooth and voice command nav system, front and 2nd row seat warmers. My favorite of all is the steering wheel warmer. Its great for those very cold days that are coming. No other minivan has this, better handling from my 08 model.The overall luxury look and feel from the 08 model.
Suggested Improvements
can't see out of the rear window when the DVDs are down. A rubber foot rest which would help on the wear and tear of the mat. External antenna would be great if removed and placed in the rear window. power adjustable side view mirrors when backing up.
By jerrylenz
on 05/23/12 06:03 AM (PDT)

Have 3100 miles on 2012 T&C T-L -- just completed 1000 mile trip on mostly two lane roads and some interstate. Speed between 58 and 70 MPH. Got 31. 5 mpg. It is a very nice vehicle. Within 100 miles the ABS light came on. Much trouble getting this fixed. A wiring harness was not installed properly and rubbed against metal until it failed. Standard features for the price are far ahead of Toyota and Honda.