Used 2012 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Great Van
By buenink

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We got our T&C in June of 2012 and have loved it from day one. We took it on vacation to northern WI and averaged 29.9 MPG for the trip. Our son loves the DVD and the amount of space in the van is great. The only negative thing I can say about the vehicle is that when you accelerate it can be slow to shift. That being said, if performance is important you’re likely not looking at buying a van. $ for $ it is the best van you can buy. One warning, the day after we bought our van we found out we were having another baby….buyer beware ;-)

Time for a mini van
By brewdog1

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Had to trade my beautiful black Hemi Jeep Commander for a van. Could not be happier with the T &C from Chrysler. Kids love all the DVD players,headsets and room inside. Great value, lots of power and "classy" chrome accents. If you have to grow up and have to buy "the family car" this is the one for you.

New family van
By mandedad

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Recently picked up a new Chrysler Town and Country Touring with Navigation for our family. I researched all the competition and as is noted NONE compare for what one gets standard. I have never bought a Chrysler prior so there was no bias. I researched and drove all the vans and after my analysis and discussion with wife on her thoughts none could compete with Chrysler for value, comfort, features and performance. You get power everything (doors and hatch), leather, back up camera, DVD, and Nav along with a 6 speed transmission and 283 hp. We have a 1000 plus miles and could not be happier. Mileage has averaged @ 20-21 in mixed driving. We cannot wait to get it out on a road trip.

Interior (excellent), exterior (do not know why Honda and Nissan cannot make the rear sliding door track follow the window as Chrysler and now Toyota. (It is in the middle of the rear door area??) Steering wheel mounted controls (why has every auto maker not put the adjust buttons behind the steering wheel as Chrysler does) Uconnect with Bluetooth, Sat Nav, backup camera and 40G hard drive. Powertrain is excellent. Smooth power and shift points.

None so far. This segment leader (don't believe me look at Dodge/Chryler van sales through June vs. competition) has thought of just about everything.

Love it!
By portofkahl

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have had a number of Dodge and Chrysler mini vans. Since 1995 we have had 6 of them. The stow and go is a brilliant feature and the 3.6 engine has all the capacity we need. We are active, love to kayak, bicycle and go antiquing, the storage capabilities are awesome. we also have a yellow lab who loves the ride. Our grandaughter loves the entertainment package and I love the bluetooth hands free cell phone feature. While the van is the most expensive cell phone I've ever owned, it is an awesome ride. My wife and i love it. Smooth ride, plenty of power, lots of luxury, practical for hauling stuff, and looks sharp to boot! We will hang on to this one for a while.

Stow and Go, leather seats, heated front and rear seats!, hands free blue tooth for phone and navigator. over all comfort. Stow and go roof rack. heated steering wheel. navagator and maps that show elevation! rear door single push button for closure. Great sound system. I could go on and on...

visual readout of number of feet remaining when using back up camera.