2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Town & Country Limmited
By roadrider7 on 05/27/12 07:41 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my new van for just over a week now and over all I am very happy with it. The performance is ok, but nothing to brag about, but it is a mini van and not a sports car. With all the features in it one diffinatly get thier bang for the buck. The one negitive I have is the GPS/intertainment system. The menus are very poor and do not function as one would expect. GPS does not appear to display the speed limit as most newer GPS's do. the turn by turn instructions are poor and give little warning. When using the voice button, you better know the command you want to use and be quick with it. Although you can upload 100s of pictures only one will display until you manually change it.

What a Piece of Junk
By waltercho on 03/13/12 19:35 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I did not expect any on performance and I did not expect much on Quality. But, this is a substandard car. Shaddy build quality and performance. It would be unfair comparing this car my other car, BMW X5M, but this is unfit for any standards. I cross shopped with Toyota Sienna and Honda Odyseey and only reason I picked this was for its entertainment system. Although it works as promised, it is difficult to use and almost impossible to operated while driving. I never do because it takes away too much of my attention, TOO dangerous. The driving is terrible but ride comfort is good. Toyota and Honda doesn't offer much more so this is okay, but I presume the quality is better than this on both.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan in WA is:

$188 per month*