2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Far ahead of the others
By unionjack on 12/02/12 18:02 PM (PST)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

For the price this Mini van 'cannot' be beaten. Standard items are extras on other vans and cost a great deal of money. Took the T&C on a trip to Florida averaged 29.2 mpg. I find the quality to be way above average. I have owned a Honda Van in the past and find that even though it was a good vehicle, the T&C is way ahead in overall quality and gas mileage.

first mini van I ever purchased
By boilertech on 10/18/12 11:38 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in 2010 gmc acadia...From the price to the qaulity and all the features you cant beat 2012 town and country. Remote start. power every thing heated seats first and second row heated sterring, keyless enrty and go. NO KEY NEEDED IN HAND! ROOMY back up camera, and sensors, Blind spot notifcation, auto wipers and headlights wven auto hi beams u connect for smart phones, usb ports 3 tvs and 2 dvd players, RCA connectors to connect xbox to screen with 110v outlets, and Leather. I love this car.

My new favorite vehicle.
By dldmny on 07/19/12 09:57 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased this car in June and drove it cross-country on vacation. I previously had owned a 1994 Dodge Caravan and on a whim traded it on a small SUV ... a big mistake, simply not enough room for people and things! This time I knew what I wanted and bought the Town and Country with nearly all the "bells and whistles" based upon my earlier experience with the Caravan and the fact that there is a local dealer. I hated driving 40 miles in heavy traffic to visit a dealer! This vehicle is rated at 17 city and 25 hwy. I received 31.3 hwy and never less than 19 city! There are so many nice features built in this vehicle that it is a bit overwhelming to understand them all!

Great Ride.... T&C Touring L
By greggie990 on 06/12/12 13:52 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I own this van a week and took it on a 1000 mile trip. Very impressed with the ride, comfort, and the whole package. My previous van is a 97 T&C w/ 161K miles. Best vehicle I owned (until the new van) in terms of versatility, dependablilty, etc. Trans was replaced last year (not bad) after 15 yrs original. All the electronic features of the new van are very impressive.... get them. You'll be glad you did.

Why is this van not a bigger deal?
By 2000tjsport on 06/08/12 19:28 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased a 2012 T&C about six months ago, and we've put about 5,000 miles on it so far. And as an avid reader of car blogs, my main question is: why is no one raving about this van? It's far and away the most heavily-featured van available; our mid-level model (purchased for about the base model's MSRP) has leather, dual DVD, power doors and liftgate, bluetooth, navigation, Sirius XM, three zone climate control...it's just ridiculous what you get for your money. We stopped at the Honda place first, and told the sales guy the features and price Chrysler had on their van. He did his salesman thing for about 15 minutes and then declared himself beaten. He was right. Buy the Chrysler.

First Class
By snydermanhd on 06/05/12 22:30 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great looks, power, ride, quality, and more options than we know what to do with, Chrysler has really stepped up their game. From the standard leather and DVD to the tailgate seating, this van has done nothing but but impress. We looked at some used Odesseys (2010), hated the dash (looked like something out of the 80's, the little tikes gauge cluster made me laugh) only to drive straight to the Chrysler dealer. For the price they were asking for these used vans only confirmed that we were making the right decision on our new Town and Country. Gave up our SUV for it and will never look back!

Just What We Wanted
By bwanamike on 05/13/12 17:13 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just took delivery of a new silver Chrysler Town and Country Touring-L this afternoon. Over the years I have owned seven other Chrysler vehicles starting with ‘57 Dodge Cornet, three Caravans, a Voyager, a Shadow ES and a PT Cruiser GT. We are still driving the 2000 Voyager and the 2006 PT Cruiser, but they both have over 120,000 miles. After checking extensively on line and visiting a couple of your competitors, we chose a Town and Country Touring-L because of the Stow-and-Go seats, the overall increase in vehicle quality in the last three years and the value received. Our salesman was a real treasure, a mine of information able to field any question we threw at him.

Love it!!
By alysonland on 03/21/12 10:45 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Can't say enough about my new van. After driving the Honda Odyssey and the Nissan Quest, I am sooo happy with my choice. Has everything I want and more.

Classy Minivan
By yeahteam on 03/14/12 18:36 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Chrysler Town and Country. My first was a 2003 Limited. I chose the 2012 TC because this is the first model year I actually found the seats in the second row comfortable. Comparing the interior styling of the minivans available today, I think the TC wins hands down. It just looks nicer, with some definite attention to styling. The front seats are very comfortable. The features available are reasonably priced and work very well. The ride is very good and the engine is definitely adequate, though eco-mode leaves a bit to be desired. Overall, after 7K miles, I am very satisfied.

Great service great car
By agdowns on 12/12/11 09:48 AM (PST)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2008 T&C for a 2012 T&C at Safford of Fredericksburg Dodge. My sales person was excellent. He was very honest, helped me with all of my questions and wasn't satisfied until I got the car that I wanted. I took advantage of the USAA auto circle to ensure I got the best price. My buying experience was smooth and I drove off with the car of my choice. The entire staff was professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to make a purchase new or used. Everytime I get in my car I have a smile on my face....

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan in VA is:

$128 per month*