2012 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Great Van
By buenink on 01/07/13 11:22 AM (PST)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We got our T&C in June of 2012 and have loved it from day one. We took it on vacation to northern WI and averaged 29.9 MPG for the trip. Our son loves the DVD and the amount of space in the van is great. The only negative thing I can say about the vehicle is that when you accelerate it can be slow to shift. That being said, if performance is important you’re likely not looking at buying a van. $ for $ it is the best van you can buy. One warning, the day after we bought our van we found out we were having another baby….buyer beware ;-)

Time for a mini van
By brewdog1 on 09/21/12 13:34 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Had to trade my beautiful black Hemi Jeep Commander for a van. Could not be happier with the T &C from Chrysler. Kids love all the DVD players,headsets and room inside. Great value, lots of power and "classy" chrome accents. If you have to grow up and have to buy "the family car" this is the one for you.

New family van
By mandedad on 07/24/12 11:37 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Recently picked up a new Chrysler Town and Country Touring with Navigation for our family. I researched all the competition and as is noted NONE compare for what one gets standard. I have never bought a Chrysler prior so there was no bias. I researched and drove all the vans and after my analysis and discussion with wife on her thoughts none could compete with Chrysler for value, comfort, features and performance. You get power everything (doors and hatch), leather, back up camera, DVD, and Nav along with a 6 speed transmission and 283 hp. We have a 1000 plus miles and could not be happier. Mileage has averaged @ 20-21 in mixed driving. We cannot wait to get it out on a road trip.

Love it!
By portofkahl on 04/22/12 08:51 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have had a number of Dodge and Chrysler mini vans. Since 1995 we have had 6 of them. The stow and go is a brilliant feature and the 3.6 engine has all the capacity we need. We are active, love to kayak, bicycle and go antiquing, the storage capabilities are awesome. we also have a yellow lab who loves the ride. Our grandaughter loves the entertainment package and I love the bluetooth hands free cell phone feature. While the van is the most expensive cell phone I've ever owned, it is an awesome ride. My wife and i love it. Smooth ride, plenty of power, lots of luxury, practical for hauling stuff, and looks sharp to boot! We will hang on to this one for a while.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country in VA is:

$138 per month*