2011 Chrysler Town and Country 3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love it, love it, LOVE

2011 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Review

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
By tbevington on

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Move over Honda and Toyota, the Chrysler Town and Country has arrived! I've had my 2011 Limited for 2 weeks, and I love it! It has all the bells and whistles both the Toyota and Honda offer, but I didn't have to pay thousands for the extras. The price to value ratio was astounding! I looked at the Odyssey and Sienna first, was gonna buy the Sienna, but I just couldn't finish the deal. The Chrysler is more attractive, more comfortable, a better drive, a much better value, has a better warranty, and, I must say, gives me more peace of mind than the Toyota, for sure. Do yourself a favor and check out the Town and Country before you buy, you'll be glad you did. I know I was!

Favorite Features

Interior appointments, exterior styling, comfort, warranty, and most of all: price to value!

Suggested Improvements

The nav system could use some refinement and extra abilities, but I've found most of the installed navs lacking some of the qualities that you can buy now over the counter.