Used 2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

It's OK
By mrsholmes

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle seats are HORRIBLE! Mines are cracking up worse than a vehicle I have had for over 10 years. The car space is good! Looks great and overall can be a great car for a person with a family.

Storage of music - This is my favorite feature. You do not have to go from CD to CD, you can store all your music on your drive.

Seats - Are horrible! Seems that turning on the heated seats actually cracks the leather in the car. Major disappointment!

Never again!
By dherrald

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Not happy! This was our First new vehicle. I had owned a Dodge Grand Caravan and absolutely loved it, so I thought I would buy a Town and Country. Everything I loved about my old van they removed. [non-permissible content removed]. We have had our vehicle in to a different dealer many times. It feels like when we get it back, something else has been broken or it wasn't fixed right the first time. Many electrical issues!

Probably the navigation system, when working.

Too many to list. If they are really interested, they may contact me and I will tell them everything.

2011 Town and Country reliability
By jimboy2

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Now i'm fully convinced that this van is the most reliable vehicle i have ever kept in possession...and this was my 4th.With 89,000 km (almost 56,000 miles)under its hood driven for more that 3 years now in wild Canadian weather condition,this town and country is very reliable without giving me any headache at all.The only parts that was fixed was the brake mechanism that cost me around $500,not bad for more than 3 years use.My previous Honda Accord gave me headache almost every year due to brake problem,My Toyota Sienna has power problem and my first van a Pontiac Montana has a/c problem that cost me $1000 to fix and change the corroded system,that after only 6 years of using it.

-Remote starter -intelligent key (key always in the pocket only) -powerful 283 hp engine -power liftgate and side doors -power quarter windows -serious xm radio -compatible 110 volts outlet

-exterior design -4x4 option

Worst Vehicle I've Ever Owned!
By jamsant3

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased this van new and it's spent more of its life in the shop than on the road. Numerous malfunctions and numerous recalls, all of which required down time and inconvenience. I'll never buy another Chrysler product!!!!!

Manufacture a dependable vehicle before foisting it on an unsuspecting consumer.

LOVE OUR MINIVAN!
By nickel7

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

With 3 kids now we needed something with more room. We exhausted every other option, from large cars to Suburbans and everything in between. Trying desperately to avoid becoming a "minivan family," yet find a semi-economic solution, we even tried the smaller SUVs with the tini-wini, worthless 3rd row seats. After all that waisted time and effort, we finally brought ourselves to just "look" at some minivans. Opening the doors for the first time on our Town & Country Limited was as if the clouds in the sky separated and Heavenly, magical rays of light shown through. We were in love instantly and have never looked back. Rides like a luxury car and hauls everything we need in total comfort.

Our favorite feature is the heated steering wheel! Love that when you start it with the remote, it automatically turns on the heated steering wheel and the heated seats. Also, love the built-in hard drive, built-in window shades, automatic wipers, blind spot indicators, the ability to watch two different DVDs at the same time with headphones and mom & dad can still listen to the radio. MPG is great, consistantly can get 27-30 on the highway and 18-20 in town. We averaged 14-16 combinded with our awd Acadia, which is now gone.

Wish the driver's memory buttons also did the side-view mirrors, like all the other vehicles we've had. Nav could use some refinements, but it's the best factory on we've had. The only thing that annoys me about this vehicle is the wheels. Yes, they are chrome, but every other top-trim-level vehicle has at least 19 or 20 inch wheels not 17 inch. Once the current tires are worn, these wheels are gone (if I can even wait that long).