Used 2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Stay away from this vehicle
By Savino

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This van has lots of room, but I've experienced repair after repair with this vehicle.

Steer clear of this van!
By Mary Wells

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I seriously regret buying this van three years ago. It has had problem after problem. I have had to fix quite a few major issues. Now the blind spot detection has gone out and extended warranties will NOT cover this defect - it is VERY expensive to fix also. My leather seats have cracked as well. And forget handling in the snow. The van will not accelerate on any slippery surface - makes for an awesome driving experience in the snowy midwest! I traded "up" from a base Honda Odyssey to the loaded Touring L - I should have kept the Honda :(

It's OK
By mrsholmes

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle seats are HORRIBLE! Mines are cracking up worse than a vehicle I have had for over 10 years.

The car space is good!
Looks great and overall can be a great car for a person with a family.

Never again!
By dherrald

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Not happy! This was our First new vehicle. I had owned a Dodge Grand Caravan and absolutely loved it, so I thought I would buy a Town and Country. Everything I loved about my old van they removed. [non-permissible content removed]. We have had our vehicle in to a different dealer many times. It feels like when we get it back, something else has been broken or it wasn't fixed right the first time. Many electrical issues!

Probably the navigation system, when working.

Too many to list. If they are really interested, they may contact me and I will tell them everything.

2011 Town and Country reliability
By jimboy2

2011 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Now i'm fully convinced that this van is the most reliable vehicle i have ever kept in possession...and this was my 4th.With 89,000 km (almost 56,000 miles)under its hood driven for more that 3 years now in wild Canadian weather condition,this town and country is very reliable without giving me any headache at all.The only parts that was fixed was the brake mechanism that cost me around $500,not bad for more than 3 years use.My previous Honda Accord gave me headache almost every year due to brake problem,My Toyota Sienna has power problem and my first van a Pontiac Montana has a/c problem that cost me $1000 to fix and change the corroded system,that after only 6 years of using it.

-Remote starter -intelligent key (key always in the pocket only) -powerful 283 hp engine -power liftgate and side doors -power quarter windows -serious xm radio -compatible 110 volts outlet

-exterior design -4x4 option