Luxury at a great price
By KB on
2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)
Purchased '10 T&C Touring Plus, and so far we love it. Test drove/read reviews on Toyota Sienna and Honda, but decided on T&C. First, price was going to be at least $5k less than comparables, and the T&C actually is more loaded than even these comparable competitors, and most of these features are standard on Touring Plus.(I drive an Acura MDX, so I know about luxury options.) TV screens in both 2nd and 3rd rows is awesome, and love that they can watch same DVD or 2 different DVDs at the same time. T&C has also figured out that regardless of the color of the leather seats, the floor carpet should be black. Didn't want the "Blind Spot Assist" option, but now wouldn't go without it.
Favorite Features
2 TVs that work together or play 2 DVDs at same time; Blind Spot assist option; 2nd row heated seats; huge extra storage in from of 2nd row when not stowing seats; power side doors and rear lift gate; auto-start remote; rain- sensing wipers; auto-dimming side mirrors and headlights.
Suggested Improvements
Green display and overhead lighting glow is fine, but then make radio/nav color primarily green too (not blue). Don't go white on the side and ceiling fabric; center console feels cheap; Find some way to give 3rd row another 2 inches of legroom.
By flyinglow2
on 07/20/12 13:30 PM (PDT)

Purched my chrysler T&C in april 2010 . driving on a winding road it just stopping running. good thing that i wasn't on the Interstate highway.took it to Chrysler dealer that same day.They informed me that there was a recall on the ignition modules and they would replace it.after they had fix it drove car home and could not get fob key out of the switch call dealer the said that i broke it .Than they told me to pump the gas petal three time and start the car and put the gear shift in D and in P that got the key out. but still had trouble with it. than a year later stopping running again call dealer they told me that the ignition modules was not replace they wrap a wire around the switch to tighten it.To me this is not a proper fix.call chrysler about this they said warrantyis out.this is a default part and chrysler should fix.I will never buy another chrysler vehicle.Will trade as soon as possible.