2010 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Review: I love this car

2010 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Review

I love this car
By Brontegirl on

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We drove nearly every competitor's model before making our decision. This one drives like a car. You feel the road without sacrificing a smooth ride. I've heard the complaints about the build quality and reliability. Our dealer threw in a lifetime warranty (for our lifetime - not the vehicle's lifetime) from Daimler. It is normally $3k. It covers windshield, interior and exterior components, engine, rental car, electrical and tires with no pro ration for wear. The only thing we pay for are maintenance items like oil changes, filers and brake pads. I figure that despite the reliability issues, I'm covered for as long as I own this vehicle. It's comfortable and my kids love it.

My kids are 14, 9 and 4. It is absolutely wonderful to have the ability to watch two different dvds in the car. I purchased a second set of headphones and an extra remote. For $150, no one will fight over the remote and there are headphones for all backseat passengers.

The brake pedal doesn't go back far enough but will as the brakes wear. Replacement key fobs cost $195 but I am going to make extra copies of the hidden door key in case of a lock out. Would have preferred rubber slush mats over the carpet. I am buying weather beater liners.