Used 2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Most Helpful|
Love it!
By DGRYAN

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car! We usually drive luxury cars - traded a Jaguar for this one - and the T & C Limited is every bit as nice. The interior is roomy, very comfortable, well designed with every convenience and despite reviews, the interior is very pretty and not at all cheap looking or feeling. We just drove it 1200 miles and it rides and handles very well. I was afraid it would feel too big but now I jump in and drive it everywhere. I never thought we would own a minivan but now I don't think we'll ever be without one. I love all the electronics. My only complaint is that at this price, all the owners' manual should be included. We have to buy them or download from the internet.

Favorite Features

Stow and Go seats - that was the main selling point for us as we travel between winter and summer homes and didn't want to have the seats left in one place as we need the space to travel. Also love the electronics, nav system, hard drive for music, uConnect phone, etc.

Suggested Improvements

Improve the gas mileage and provide all the manuals.

Family owned van
By schooby

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

We bought this Van new in 2010 with the 4.0 V-6. The van has been very reliable. We achieve 26 MPG highway doing 70MPH on flat level road. In the rolling hills and mountains of Tennessee and Montana we made 22 MPG hwy. City driving averages 16-18MPG in Charleston SC. The van comfortably tows my boat weighting 3,500lbs. Climate control & DVD system work great. I recommend either full synthetic or synthetic blend oil changed at 4-5k intervals. Transmission shifts smooth and feels solid. The front wheel drive operates well in deep snow and slushy ice. This van has been driven to Arizona, Washington, Montana, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Florida without any problems. Money well spent.

Favorite Features

DVD system, high safety scores in crash testing, solid and powerful 4.0 V6, smooth transmission, lots and lots of compartments, LED interior lighting, power doors and liftgate, tow hitch easy to install, Uhaul has best price avail. Solid luggage rack, many interior options and configurations, game systems will hook up inside with built in power adapter and video/audio plug-ins, touch screen interface is simple and stable. Arm rests in seats are comfortable, heated seats in first and second rows, stow and go seating, rechargeable LED flashlight in rear of van, back up camera with night vision, you can stand on rear bumper to reach top of van, van is heavy, solid on roadways

Suggested Improvements

interior scratches easy, no seat or mirror driver memory option, touch screen does not auto-dim when headlights are turned on. You must manually dim the screen in menu. Screen is too bright for night driving on bright setting.

Luxury at a great price
By KB

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased '10 T&C Touring Plus, and so far we love it. Test drove/read reviews on Toyota Sienna and Honda, but decided on T&C. First, price was going to be at least $5k less than comparables, and the T&C actually is more loaded than even these comparable competitors, and most of these features are standard on Touring Plus.(I drive an Acura MDX, so I know about luxury options.) TV screens in both 2nd and 3rd rows is awesome, and love that they can watch same DVD or 2 different DVDs at the same time. T&C has also figured out that regardless of the color of the leather seats, the floor carpet should be black. Didn't want the "Blind Spot Assist" option, but now wouldn't go without it.

Favorite Features

2 TVs that work together or play 2 DVDs at same time; Blind Spot assist option; 2nd row heated seats; huge extra storage in from of 2nd row when not stowing seats; power side doors and rear lift gate; auto-start remote; rain- sensing wipers; auto-dimming side mirrors and headlights.

Suggested Improvements

Green display and overhead lighting glow is fine, but then make radio/nav color primarily green too (not blue). Don't go white on the side and ceiling fabric; center console feels cheap; Find some way to give 3rd row another 2 inches of legroom.

Dont Buy It!
By tbruner

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Recently bought a used T&C with low miles. I have only had it for 6 months and already had issues with it stalling, also issues with breaking system. Spoke with manager from Chrysler and they will not back their product. Needless to say,I will never buy another Chrysler vehicle again. I hope that this helps anybody else to make a decision on what to buy. I told the rep from Chrysler that I would be sure to advertise for them. But I should also add, shame on GM for no longer making a mini van for those with young children. Oh, one more thing I forgot, 16mpg is what I have been getting.

Favorite Features

stow and go feature is nice - that was the original selling point since we have young children.

Suggested Improvements

breaking system, the key fob is junk, why does the vehicle stall for no reason???, 16 mpg - come on!

Love it!
By Darlene Morris

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased this van and I love it so far. We traded in a 2007 odyssey that was very over rated in my opinion. This van has a nicer look, it rides smoother and has every thing we need. The price was great, I can see keeping this van a while.

Favorite Features

Power doors and hatch, cargo space, looks smooth ride

Suggested Improvements

none yet