Used 2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Love it!
By DGRYAN

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car! We usually drive luxury cars - traded a Jaguar for this one - and the T & C Limited is every bit as nice. The interior is roomy, very comfortable, well designed with every convenience and despite reviews, the interior is very pretty and not at all cheap looking or feeling. We just drove it 1200 miles and it rides and handles very well. I was afraid it would feel too big but now I jump in and drive it everywhere. I never thought we would own a minivan but now I don't think we'll ever be without one. I love all the electronics. My only complaint is that at this price, all the owners' manual should be included. We have to buy them or download from the internet.

Stow and Go seats - that was the main selling point for us as we travel between winter and summer homes and didn't want to have the seats left in one place as we need the space to travel. Also love the electronics, nav system, hard drive for music, uConnect phone, etc.

Improve the gas mileage and provide all the manuals.

Annoying alignment
By jeff

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Ever since my test ride the vehicle has had a tendency to drift to the right. It has been in the shop 5 times in the last 10 months to try to correct the drifting. The last effort the dealer made was to remove the factory struts and install new ones that allow more adjustment. It is better with these but there is still a noticeable steering imbalance. The head man at the dealer said that the 2008-2010 models are extremely tight. any variance in the alignment and the vehicle wont drive straight. Its annoying to drive around in a new vehicle and always having to steer it defensively! Test drive your vehicle first before you sign on the dotted line.

My First Chrysler
By Tom

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I am a GM retiree and GM buyer. I have owned 3 GM mini vans, I like mini vans. GM doesn't make mini's anymore, big mistake. I bought a Town & Country because I refused to buy a foreign car. I was hesitant because of the reviews, however this is the best vehicle I have owned in a long time. The interior is great, nice soft leather and is comfy on long trips. I got 25 mpg average highway with a high of 27 on 2 separate trips. I traded in a 09 GMC Acadia, lousy mileage and tough to get in and out of.

It is very easy to enter and exit, 6 adults can get in and out very easily. I also love the low load height for luggage. It has excellent views out every window. Love the Nav and radio.

None, keep up the good work Chrysler.

Way better than old Honda
By Hailey Suton

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love this Minivan! We had a 09 Honda Odyssey that had to have its transmission replced twice in the year we owned it. The Town & Country feels so much better made. And of course, we don't hae to woory about being stranded. Tried the Toyota Sienna too. Looked weird and I dont want to risk having my family hurt with all of those Toyota recalls.

DVD players that actually work ( hondas never did) Great power. Smooth transmission (another lacking Honda element) Reliability. My first Chrysler after owning only imports for years. I guess I have been wrong criticizing them.

More interior colors. But thats about it

A great new car
By Ben K

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We just picked this van up last Friday, and so far we are just blown away with it. The build quality so far is great, and the vehicle has exceeded our expectations. With respect to the interior, as an engineer, I prefer hard plastics (what others have called cheap) to soft plastics for their resilience and material strength and otherwise the interior is superbly finished. At first blush, this van is great, and a great value. This of course may change as time goes on, and I may modify this review in the future.

power doors, interior trim, vehicle info center, radio, exterior design, engine power, backup camera, blind spot system, DVD player.

Field a hybrid already. We were holding out for one and ran out of time. A gas-electric or fuel cell system would work great, and place you in a lead position in the pack of minivan producers.