2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews 4

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Chrysler Town and Country LX Fleet 4dr Passenger Minivan w/Prod. End 02/10 (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Bang for your buck!
By tantan616 on 06/02/10 10:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We needed to upgrade our mini van (we had a 2004 sedona) and looked at Toyota and Honda but couldn't justify paying $8000.00 more just for an import. We settled on the Town and Country and we couldn't be more pleased. The gas mileage is amazing, stow and go is a god send with kids and the way we were treated by the dealership was amazing. Shopping with 4 kids is hard enough. Our sales guy had coloring books for the kids and made it so painless! So we got a fully loaded touring van with DVD and Navigation and got an awesome deal! Thanks to Miller's for the amazing deal and treatment!

Sooo Pleased
By HAPPY-TC-OWNER on 05/26/10 10:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my new 2010 Town and Country for about a month and am so happy with my choice. I had my eye on the new Sienna but when I went to look at it, I wasn't impressed. I immediately fell in love with the new Town and Country. It's interior is beautiful, it has a smooth ride. Everything about it is perfect. No complaints here.

Don't believe the MPG Window Sticker!
By Lana on 05/17/10 15:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought my 2010 Town and Country with 4.0 engine. Window sticker says I'll get 17-25mpg. So far I have around 600 miles put on it. I drive pretty conservatively in a suburb area with not a lot of stop and go traffic. Very disappointed that I average 15.5 mpg. What happened to 17-25mpg? Almost not worth getting rid of my Hummer. Chrysler should be sued for false advertising.

Dissapointed
By Disappointed on 05/11/10 08:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I turned in a 2008 town and counrty , because of electrical problems with the hope that the 2010 model was new and improved . Needless to say I was mistaken. I bought my 2010 town and country less than a month ago and have had it in the shop two times now. I still today do not have it back from them. The first time I had a problem was at 900 miles I was driving and went to push the gas after being stoped at a light and the car would not move . I had to have a tow truck come get my car . The second time this happened was only 4 days later and again my car would not go , I am told it is the solinoid. My first van was junk and this one is even worse, buyer beware !! Chryslers service is bad!

Comfort at its best
By Edward88 on 05/04/10 20:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

We just bought the 2010 Town and Country and my wife and I both could not be happier with this Minivan, I mean it is comfort at its best. We drive quite a bit to see family and the kids are so much more comfortable the rides are so much easier. Criswell Chrysler treated us like royalty we will definitely be back.

2010 Chrysler T&C, better than ever
By DaveP on 04/27/10 10:37 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We shopped hard for our third minivan, looking at all brands and finding they didn't balance value and features as well as Chrysler. So, this is our third Chrysler/Dodge minivan since 1992, and the best yet. We have three children who come fully equipped with friends, pets, etc., and as they are learning to drive we wanted a safe easy-to-drive ride for them to learn on. The stellar safety record outshone others, especially Toyota, which was far more expensive for a less capable vehicle. We've taken three roadtrips so far and the van exceeds our expectations each time. Biggest surprise: our gas mileage can hit 28 mpg on the highway!! The avg is 26 highway, 22 in the city. And very quiet ride.

Excellent buy
By Langzaam on 04/12/10 09:04 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

After two months searching we decided on the T&C Ltd. It started out wanting a SUV that could seat 7 or 8. We tried and driven many to always conclude that space comes at a premium with an SUV. To name a few such as the Journey, CX9, Veracruz, Pilot, Odyssey, sienna,Outlander,MKT,etc. No, a minivan was not the thing to do except when looking at it, it always had plenty of space. A showroom model of the T&C eventually convinced us that features with the options of Luxury made the decision. Stow and Go, power folding back seat, power doors and powered hatch, two Indep. video displays was the ticket for us. The real winner was a very acceptable price. Objections by other consumers were frivolous.

New to minivans
By Mike on 04/06/10 11:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

This is our first minivan. It was an easy pick over the competitors. Arrigo Dodge was extremely helpful in picking out the right model. Plenty of inventory on hand to choose from. The engineering in this vehicle is evident the moment you get in. The controls are well integrated, the ergonomics are superior, and the van as a whole just is flat out better for our needs than the other offerings. The interior materials leave a lot to be desired, but suit our needs. Will report back after some more time.

Chrysler still makes best minivan
By ChryslerMinivanFan on 03/26/10 07:52 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Disappointed with new 3rd generation 2011 Toyota Sienna that just came out. Hard plastic everywhere inside, and screwy 2nd row seats (try taking them out). Fifth generation 2010 T&C Limited is nicer inside, has smoother ride and is extremely quiet. Has Sto 'n Go. This is the third production year of 5th gen T&C, so quality is vastly improved. 4.0L V6 is outstanding. Wonderful sounding stereo system (9 amplified speakers w/subwoofer). At 4500 pounds, this vehicle feels very solid and safe. Quite impressive. This is our 4th Chrysler minivan since 1990 and, by far, the best.

By Jim on 03/04/10 14:02 PM (PST)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited Fleet 4dr Passenger Minivan w/Prod. End 02/10 (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I purchased a Town and Country Limited and we both love it. It drives great and it is very functional having 3 children. We needed a vehicle with more space and easy for the kids to get in and out of and our SUV just didn't have the room (or MPG) we were looking for and no crossover that we looked at could match the space and comfort of a minivan. We read the articles that talked about the quality of the interior but I love how it is designed and looks. We also tested a 2009 Nissan Quest and 2011 Toyota Sienna and feel the Town and Country is much nicer and has more features for the price.