Used 2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews - 51 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

So Far, So Good
By scottyp1

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Reliability was definitely a concern when purchasing this vehicle, after reading bad review after bad review...but after test driving the T&C, we were pretty much sold.
The vehicle is comfortable and has served our family well.
My only complaint is that the road noise is a bit loud...but this is more of a minor annoyance than anything.

Our 2010 T&C Touring has about 12k miles on it now and so far, we have not had any issues.

We've been very happy with our purchase so far.

Stow n Go, Automatic doors, DVD entertainment system, remote start.

Perhaps increase the screen resolution on the DVD entertainment system a bit.

Excellent Value
By dseawell

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Having owned both Honda and Toyota vans in the last 4 years I believe that the Chrysler T&C is on par with both of them. Feature for feature the T&C surpasses both of them at a price that is thousands less. The ride and interior environment is very comfortable not sporty but this is a van. If the 2010 version of the T&C fixes many of the earlier years problems then this van will be in the family for a long time.

Satellite radio, Power lift gate and doors.

Better center console in the touring model.

Follow-up review at 9,000 miles
By Chrycominivanfan

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Just a follow-up to my review of April 2010. After 9,000 miles, including a 3,500 mile trip in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado and various national parks in Utah, we have been absolutely thrilled with our T&C Limited. Three tanks on trip yielded over 28 mpg; overall was over 25 mpg. Very comfortable and quiet. BTW, per a previous review, original owners can get a free set of user manuals with a single phone call to Chrysler.

Flexibility of Sto'nGo, 4.0L V6 performance, ride, features, value (especially in Limited trim), gas mileage and smooth shifting 6-speed automatic transmission.

So far , so good.

Love it!
By Darlene Morris

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased this van and I love it so far. We traded in a 2007 odyssey that was very over rated in my opinion. This van has a nicer look, it rides smoother and has every thing we need. The price was great, I can see keeping this van a while.

Power doors and hatch, cargo space, looks smooth ride

none yet

Love this van!
By Chip Neal

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Although this is my first Chrysler van, it certainly won't be my last Chrysler Town&Country! My current Town&Country Limited's ride is unreal. It's ultra smooth and has very little wind noise which mean passengers in the rear can carry-on conversations with those in the front of the van. In addition to this, the 4.0 engine has plenty of pep--a drastic change from vans I had before!

- the 4.0 engine, the satellite radio with 6 speakers, 6 speed transmission really cuts down the RPM

how do you improve perfection?