2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews 3

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
2010 chrysler town and country 3.3 V6
By Bill on 09/01/10 16:29 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

The 3.3 V6 is awesome I had one in a dodge dynasty and put 155,000 trouble free miles this is why I wanted the 3.3 V6.I`m also a do it yourself and I work on my own cars and the 3.3 v6 is easy to work on oil filter and spark plugs easy to change. Engine is peppy and fuel efficient!The 3.3 V6 is really dependable and will run forever!

Moved Up
By Gary Kittel on 08/25/10 13:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is our 6th Chrysler Minivan. Lived in Wisconsin and had a AWD Town & Country and fell in love with it. We had a 2009 T & C Touring but wanted a Limited with built in nav system. Did have a problem right out of the gate with the engine light. Dealer had vehicle for a week and finally found the problem. There is nothing out there that beats it for traveling. We now live in Florida and it's great for picking up people at the airport, 6 people and luggage, no problem. The most comfortable ride, room for seven and good fuel economy. Can't beat it.

Unhappy Experience
By Jeff on 08/16/10 07:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

After driving four months, my experience is not happy and the build quality is poor. With 1600 miles, it has been sent to dealers twice. The first visit is at 600 miles, the minivan gave rattle noise over bumpy roads. The dealer checked the vehicle for two hours and found that the emergency parking cable was not installed securely during assembly and was loose. Other problems we have: 1) it gives crunch noise before the minivan completely stops after braking; and 2) the slider windows (glass) rattle over bumpy roads when opened part way because the gaps are too big. The dealer thinks that is normal. So I have to bear with those annoying noises.

No dealer help
By Lousy on 08/13/10 10:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Cruise control is not consistent. Same downgrade, one time shifts to 4th and maintains speed, next time shifts to 3rd and engine revs to 5500 rpm clear to bottom of hill. Trans does not shift as smooth as when new (4500 mi.) dealer says it works perfect, according to their computer readout. This van also would go to idle driving down road. Had to be towed in twice. New accelerator solved problem. Scary at best. District managers advise do not use Cruise control on downgrades (brilliant duh-h-h) I've driven Chrysler products since 1953, this is the last one. Engineering is really missing in these new vehicles. You will get no help by going to their help line. You bought it you own it, tough! Goodbye Chrysler.

Watch Out
By Adrian on 08/01/10 16:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have 800 miles on it and it's been brought back twice to the dealer. Right out of the lot the 4.0l motor has a rough idle. Seems they all run like this. 3.8 L runs much smoother. Then the engine light came on at 800 miles. Dealer said it's running lean, Chrysler is aware of it and is working on a fix. Not what I want to here when you drop $35k on a new vehicle. So far I am starting to regret buying a Chrysler. I hope it last since I keep my cars. I would not recommend buying this vehicle. Chrysler no longer returns my e-mails.

Happy G-parents
By Happy Gparents on 07/31/10 20:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is the tenth Chrysler Van we have purchased.We purchased this one last October and have driven it 16000 miles. We have four grandchildren and it is perfect for us. Our daughter and her husband bought one after they rode in ours. It is comfortable and we love the interior design. The gas mileage is sometimes lackluster around town but overall we are very pleased with our van.

First Mini-Van
By tomdiane on 07/29/10 19:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I are expecting our third child soon. It was time to make a change to a mini-van and we are so glad that we purchased the Town & Country Touring. The automatic doors (side and rear) are a tremendous when watching three children. The entertainment system, interior, & exterior designs are well thought out with the family in mind. Westbury Chrysler (Long Island, NY) installed a hitch for free in addition to the great price. It is a better vehicle than the Honda and Toyota- and it's American made.

I love this car
By Brontegirl on 07/10/10 08:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We drove nearly every competitor's model before making our decision. This one drives like a car. You feel the road without sacrificing a smooth ride. I've heard the complaints about the build quality and reliability. Our dealer threw in a lifetime warranty (for our lifetime - not the vehicle's lifetime) from Daimler. It is normally $3k. It covers windshield, interior and exterior components, engine, rental car, electrical and tires with no pro ration for wear. The only thing we pay for are maintenance items like oil changes, filers and brake pads. I figure that despite the reliability issues, I'm covered for as long as I own this vehicle. It's comfortable and my kids love it.

Nicest Road manners
By Jim Takacs on 07/07/10 20:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is our 3rd minivan purchase in the last 10 years. Previously owned 2 Honda Odysseys. This hands down has the nicest ride of any minivan we've ever driven. The interior is quiet and the van feels incredibly solid on the road. The Odyssey always had a noisy interior and felt very "airy" when driving. All of the vans we test drove had very nice interiors with lots of luxury features....the T&C just seemed to stand out a little bit more. I thought for sure we would be most impressed by the new Sienna...but both my wife and I preferred the feel and comfort of this van

Very surprised and pleased
By rick on 07/01/10 11:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought this town and country ltd with almost every option and love it! Was looking at the waler p edition but went with the limited because I got such a good deal on it, dealership gave great price but salespeople there at marino in Chicago don't have any knowledge about how the van options work also dealership too cheap to fill up the tank, 4 liter engine is powerful with little noise, ride is smooth and handles great, very pleased with our first van, love the swivel and go seats and the built in child seats, safety option is nice for wife, love the high beam auto sensor and wiper blade sensors, leather seats are top notch, all the little details are great, would recommend